Sunday, December 11, 2022

Today Is Sunday December 11 2022, This Is What Happen



 Yesterday was Saturday. I put my download off the world wide web. Yea, the world wide web sound a little more fancier, than the net. They go back to 2017. 

But here is something I download on this date, in 2019. 

Confession time....I haven't yet started my grandchildren's letters.

Remove snow yesterday. Look like overnight we got about 2 new inches of the white stuff. 

Also yesterday I got bills paid came to a total of $268.87 




Took a little time and put in my great grandfather Elisha's children from his first wife Marinda. Which were Lewis, Elizabeth, Louis, Emma, Albertia, and Daisey.

Not sure if Lewis and Louis are the same people or not. Their spouse isn't adding up. Getting conflicting information. The last three died before they were 2 years old. Fairly common back then.


Since we're on a family thing. This good time to bring up some D.N.A. stuff. It says my MARATHON ENDURANCE is on the low side. I have never been interested in running one. Although I have said in past. I would like to take part as a walker. Actually usually when I was younger running a foot race. I finish in the last fourth of the group. 

I sure don't stand out as an ATHLETIC. In middle school I played varsity volleyball, and riding a horse came fairly easy for me. I took part in family games. When it wasn't snowy on Thanksgiving. I would go out and play football with my male cousin. 



Just finish mopping the kitchen and dining area. Used spic and span. Stop in at Larson and had trouble finding outfits for the granddaughters. Each year I get them new pajamas and day clothes. The only one I complete was Wendy's outfit. They seem to be short on the sizes I was looking for. 

Wednesday I will be in Walmart and hopeful I can find size 2T, and 6. I have 2 in size 6. 



Not sure what I will be doing in the upcoming week. I know I have work and look like I will work on Christmas and have fun being creative. 




Today artist YVONNE WARTIANEN who is from NORWAY

10 comments:

  1. Nice art! Mopping the kitchen is never a fun thing, we steam clean ours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas is coming up really soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Mom always swore by the cleaning power of Spic and Span too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That reminds me, I need to clean my kitchen! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never had a desire to run a marathon, either. I don't like running. It's annoying. Walking, on the other hand... Long walks/hikes are great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas shopping is a chore sometimes. Hope you find what you’re looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seems to me like people who run marathons need to prove something to themselves. Or like pain and suffering.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not much of an athlete but kept at it so now I finish in the top three in most races I run which sounds great except I am generally the only one in my age group in the race.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cleaning is topic #2... when I´m done with the darn taxes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haven't heard the name Spic and Span for years. My mother used it. My brother, cousin and oldest daughter all did the DNA thing. No surprises.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today is Tuesday, March 7, 2024: This Is What Happened.

Yesterday, May 6, 2024. I posted about a guy who lived constitutionally. And I posted about him carrying a gun into a store. You can read my...