Friday, December 09, 2022

Today Is Friday December 9 2022, This Is What Happen.

 


Statement time...I'm not a fat head. I decided to challenge my self and do a self portrait of my self using my non dominate hand, which would be my left.



More and more I'm so glad it Fridays. Caring for others in your sixty is just plain tiring. Mainly mentally. I hope they find my replacement before the end of July.



Not sure what I will be doing this weekend. Two things I know I will be doing is paying bills and doing Christmas cards. If any of my reader one a card drop me a line, doravandenberg21260 at yahoo.com with your snail mail address. The other three things I'm not sure what I will be doing.



Today Is art from NORTH KOREA and I google “Is all North Korea art propaganda” and here is link to first ARTICLE


Coffee is on and stay safe

13 comments:

  1. You did well drawing with your left hand, I couldn't possibly do it. I can write a little with my left hand, but it looks like a child just learning his letters. Messy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your left hand portrait is interesting. And to your other images. Thanks for dropping by my blog

    Much💜love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I imagine if the NK artists don’t include the dear leader in their work it is treason.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge to do a left handed portrait. Nice art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you did a great job on your portrait. I am left handed and dare not try to draw with my right. Interesting art from N K. Thank you for joining FFO, please remember to link back to my blog. Have a great day today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on the self portrait

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw something about sending a card to a random military person, but I'm not sure where it is at the moment. You might look into adding someone like that, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness! That is a challenge to use your non-dominant hand - well done.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for you for trying to use your non-dominate hand. Mine is rather useless.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to be late visiting. I think you did an excellent job with your left hand. Heck, I can't even draw with my right hand and I am right handed!

    The art of NK is definitely propaganda. Still, it was fun to see what others and other countries consider art.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I could not draw with m left hand at all!!!
    And I think your job is mentally very tough at any age. I fell often "exhausted" just reading what you deal with...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I sent out all my Christmas cards last week. I got it done early this year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Doing lots of things is hard in your sixties. I’m only in my fifties and I’m exhausted most days

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...