Monday, December 12, 2022

Today Is Monday December 12 2022, This Is What Happen




 Work went smoothly. Today I ran Regis around on his errands One of the last places we stop was our local bookstore. I found myself buying two books Printing Making Unleash and Paper and Ink Workshop. Looks like they have some pretty cool creative projects that I would like to try. Or experiment around with it. 





Murphy blew snow the other day and had to take it more easier today. But the general chores were done today. So I don't have much to grip about. 

I hear this upcoming week our temperatures might be down to the single digits.


Today's artist is MONOS NATHAN who is from NEW ZEALAND

8 comments:

  1. the last picture looks like the vase my father saved in the ruins of his apartment in Germany.( I still have it and gave it now to my son)after a bomb fell on the building and destroyed a whole area

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you will be able to do some creative projects in due course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the art featured today, Peppy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love bookstores. And new projects sound like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did enjoy seeing the art you featured here.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work went well and beautiful art, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The vases are so lovely

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, May 19, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I usually walk in the morning, before 8. This time, I went around 11:30. Most of the time, once I finish walking or exercising, my so-called...