Monday, December 05, 2022

Today Is Monday December 5 2022, This Is What Happen.



Back to the full craziness of work. Plus the craziness of doing my so called state of Idaho health insurance. Wish I was old enough for medicare. A one time sign up, not yearly thing. Maybe I should go bang my head against the wall.



Murphy making chicken stew for dinner. I'm a fan of soups and such.




Oh, I almost forgot to mention their planning to open a charter school, called HILLDALE. There COLLEGE use to send us their magazine. Would glance thought it and toss it. Some of conversation is sure interesting over on 9B NEWS on Hilldale college




Just start to read A FAIRWEATHERED FRIEND. Right now I need some light reading. I been watch psychology and art on you tube.


Today artist is BETH ZANDERS who is from NEW ZEALAND


7 comments:

  1. I like soups too. Nice art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I'm glad to have Medicare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soups and stews are good on cold days. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you have to sign up yearly for health insurance. It's different here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Light reading is always nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love soups on a cold winters day. Especially with home made crusty bread. Yummy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like stews and soups too. Hubby and I will be covered by medicare only up to 70 years old. That means only 4 more years to go.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...