Tuesday, December 06, 2022

Today Is Tuesday December 6 2022, This Is What Happen.

 


Stay home from work and finish up my health insurance application, look like it will cost me around $55 a month starting in January of 2023. Plus got my car dug out. Photo is when I was half done.






Murphy and Regis took a trip over to Washington to get some marijuana. They told me most of the vehicle plates were actual from Idaho. The only thing I heard about legalizing marijuana for Idaho, is to decriminalizing it.



When I was at home, I got a few things done. Chicken burrito tonight for dinner. Had my teeth clean at dentist. Cost $119. Deer poop in the walk way.



.Today artist is ARMANDO MORALES who is from NICARAGUA

9 comments:

  1. ...it has taken a long time for marijuana laws to change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Digging out a car from snow is hard work! I feel for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have winter and all its wonders already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm seeing my dentist this afternoon, I think the news will not be good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to the dentist last week and it cost me $460.
    No wonder I only go once a year

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hari OM
    Yeeechh... don't mention teeth.... Seems we are to get snow soon too. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a lot of snow!
    Uh, dentist, I have to go for a checkup...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why does it seem like everyone I know is going to the dentist? (My appointment is in a couple weeks.)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 15, 2023: This Is What Happened

Small things just kept happening. Nothing major. Couldn't get to blogging. Yesterday, I was generally on the sore side. If I sat or stoo...