Thursday, October 06, 2022

Today Is Thursday October 6, 2022, This What Happen.

 

Got up at a little after seven this morning. Well I got up about a little after six-thirty. To get pot of coffee going. Still dark.

I won't be going in till Noonish Regis has cognitive therapy later on this afternoon. Murphy going to dentist he has tooth that been bothering him. I have teeth cleaning end of November. I'm fairly sure Regis want to go over to the animal shelter thrift store. The other thrift store doesn't do Halloween things.


Certain things will make me motion sick. Sitting in back seat, behind the driver. Seeing things in car mirror goes by. And certain carnival ride, that spins in circles. Rides that drops, like roller coaster don't bothers me. But the rest seems not to bothers me. Here what genolink says about MOTION SICKNESS


Need to get dress and going to a few things around the place before I head out to work.


Coffee is on and stay safe


10 comments:

  1. There are people who don’t do well in the back seat for similar reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get motion sickness in cars and boats

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to get motion sickness but I guess I grew out of it. Miserable feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you get motion sickness. I knew kids who did when I was a kid, but it was never an issue for me. Can you ride in the front passenger seat?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to get motion sickness as a child in a car, I was always the one with a bucket on my lap. But riding on buses and trains I was okay and things like carousels too. I think part of my problem was I couldn't see where I was going from the backseat of the car. My stomach knew I was travelling forward, but my brain saw things going backwards past the windows, and that upsets the equilibrium.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guess I’m lucky, I don’t get motion sickness

    ReplyDelete
  7. You won’t be a back seat driver at least, Peppy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don’t like going to the dentist at all.
    In fact before I go in I get a Valium
    I don’t suffer motion sickness so I think I’m very lucky like that

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't usually suffer with motion sickness unless I try to read in a car ... so I keep the reading until after we arrive at our destination.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...