A very short post. Went to Post Falls to take Regis to a spine doctor and we went few thrift places. It was a nice day.
Coffee is on and stay safe
“I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.” By Edgar Alan Poe
A very short post. Went to Post Falls to take Regis to a spine doctor and we went few thrift places. It was a nice day.
Coffee is on and stay safe
I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome
To much cement on Friday, and had to rest to recovery. I have to say for the next few days I know it best for me to go a slower pace, f...
Take care.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you did have a nice day
ReplyDeleteNice days are good.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a great day. Nothing wrong with thrifting...especially when one finds things we like and at a decent price.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
ReplyDeleteHope it helps with the spine doctor.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad it was a nice day.
ReplyDeleteNice days are good :)
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan