Friday, August 19, 2022

Today Is Friday August 19 2022, This Is What Happen

 



Glad it Friday. I feel emotional exhaust. But they have weekend for some reason. It starting to get a little smokey here. My throat is a little irritated.



Tomorrow will be our second read in. The reason I'm hosting it Saturday is because of farmer market and more exposure. My main concern is to stand up to these extremist and keep everyone safe. I didn't make it to the board meeting, but these people are NUTS, mostly the person stood out side  blew a shofar. I was at work when board meeting and I had a chance to watch on facebook video. One guy said he wouldn't let his kids any where near the library. And one person also talk about some need to hung with a rope. If I find one on you tube I will post it.

No it nothing to do with children at all. This extremist group main goal is to have there only white state or country. Which includes Montana, Wyoming, and both eastern Washington and Oregon. They using tact out of Nazi and of fascism hand book. There not going to just stop at library. At this time I can't say any more.



I mange to get a walk in this morning. It wasn't smoky yet. I had Liz key to her car in my bag and I ran it in. She said she felt a little off in mind. She was taking a walk. Which is good for her. She was heading over to Regis. I fill up the pick up and drop off a bag of clothes at the thrift store.


Today artist TETSUYA NOGUCHI who is from JAPAN


Coffee is on and stay safe

15 comments:

  1. I just don't understand those kind of people. If they don't like libraries, then let them stay away, but don't shut them down or burn books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does nuts, going after the librarians and library. Something really seriously whacko with that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    It is a sad situation that is showing up all over the world again - this living in hatred instead of Love...

    Really interesting artist you picked again today - I know I don't comment often but I always read and amd thoroughly enjoying your global art viewing! YAMxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to "debate over whether certain books should be allowed at the library"?!
    Look to Germany in WWII - I thought you are a free country!
    It sounds as if some travel back in time with many subjects. I wish you wisdom and luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. The art sure fits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Peppy! Take care. This group sounds dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. In my opinion, and from so many aspects, the world is doomed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These people are really deepl disturbed. To want to remove a library to cut free speech is awful. The Nazis burnt the books they dxidn't approve of. This world gets worse day by day! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. A shofar? Now I am truly offended by those Nazis

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Rump made all the crazies brave.

    ReplyDelete
  11. sounds like you are treading in a dangerous place

    ReplyDelete
  12. They do sounds crazy. Be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. There is something deeply dangerous going on and a lot of people don't even want to notice. Please, be careful. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. These people are nuts! If you don't like something don't read it. Simple. Most of them probably don't even have a library card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What is it about Fridays? I always feel so tired, even if the week wasn't particularly exhausting.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...