Saturday, May 14, 2022

Today Is Saturday May 14 2022, This Is What Happen.



Thought I would start right out with anther geneomelink. This one is on “Seasonal Mood Change” Or say my call S.A.D. Usual when days get super short, complete dark between 3:30 and 4:00 I tend be sluggish. Although I know a few who is totally dysfunction. Pretty much hit the bed and crawl under the covers. I'm not even close to that. I get outside every day even in the winter time. I don't know if my seasonal mood would every go to point of going to bed. Total hibernation or not. It pretty much over cast and if clear sky it super cold usually. One thing on my job working with mental ill. I learn it important to take care of one mental, spiritual, and emotional health. It as important as your physical health. Going out side has lot of good benefits.



Today would have been my Grandpa Clarence birthday he would have been 140 years old. Yesterday I was thinking of old the same town my ancestors came from. It start with my Step Grandma Pearl. She came from a town called AMERICUS, I would be clueless where one would fly into. Clarence would have been born in POKAGON Grandma Elsie was born in COLDWATER, Elsie and Clarence was married for short time and they divorce both of them remarried. My Step Grandfather Rolfe was also from Pokagon. On my mom side my grandpa Edgar came from CARSON and grandma Olive came from SENECA, who would every think of exploring these small towns.


I start to look for a printer. Just want a basic simple printer with no bells or whistle. When I say bells or whistle I don't want a copier or a scanner. Right at this moment I don't have anything to copy. But usual I just our local 



library and once again is close. They say it do to covid. I have no reason to totally doubt the reason why. But with unstable of political climate here, who knows. Our library was close for several months in past. There nothing in library to protect anyone from covid. I do most of my library business in Sandpoint which is about a half hour drive, if I don't stop any place on way down.



Regis change his insurance carrier. And now we need find a pharmacy to fill his medical supplies for his shots. Plus last time his old insurance carrier wouldn't pay for it. So I told them to give him two weeks worth supplies so we can get hold the insurance carrier and get list of who they will prove of. So I had them fill a prescription for two weeks, so we can find a new supplier. I send a text to his social worker explaining the situation and will send one to his therapist on Monday. It her day off. His social worker takes Sunday and Monday off.



Plus looks likes BEHAVIOR HEALTH in kootenai county is close. Although I don't know for how long. It makes it more difficult for those who is in mental crisis. With limited bed space it was hard enough to get treatment before. I hope they can find a solution before anyone harms them self and or someone in the community.



Bree just celebrate her fist birthday. Murphy and I looking at going down to Medford between the 15th and the 28th of June. Right now I'm trying to see they might be some conflict with my client team, on those date.


All Picture are from town my grandparents was born in. I'm sure it all change in one form or other.


Coffee is on and stay safe


10 comments:

  1. I think printers are pretty scarce right now. You might be better off waiting for a few months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Dreamland" is the perfect name for a cinema! Thanks for coming by so often to my blog and leaving comments -- I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:35 AM

    Bree looks lovely. #Proud Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. The small towns might be a fun explore, and you might learn a lot about your family. I love reading small town newspapers, because everyone in a small town ends up in the paper somehow...often you can learn alot about them that way. Sorry for the insurance mess, that can be a real headache. I am far more productive and happy during warmer months. I don't like the gray ugly cold of winter here. I can't say I go to bed, like some...but I don't embrace that time of year either.
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete
  5. We got a simple laser printer a few years ago and it is great. Lousy for photos of course but it works fine and a laser cartridge lasts a long time. For photos I can upload to Walgreens and get them for 5 to 10 cents each.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Bree. It's a shame that insurance companies all have to be such a pain in the butt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A teacher once told me that she goes to Goodwill to buy her printers. It was an ink thing, but perhaps you could try a couple thrift stores and see if they have any older printers. If they work, that'd do the job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your granddaughter is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bree looks like she's quite comfortable in front of that Lens, what a Cutie Pie! Knowing Family History and exploring it is fascinating, we don't know that much about ours to go way back, most of the History was Oral and since both sides are great Story Tellers, who knows how accurate most of it even is that they told us? *LOL* Insurance Carriers can be the bane of the existence of those who require them to cover important Medicines and Medical bills.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...