Sunday, May 15, 2022

Today Is Sunday May 15 2022, This Is What Happen.

 


First I decided to cover three comment from last week. Since I work I only get chance to stop by 10 bloggers, during the work week.




The first comment I wish to share comes from LAW OF GRAVITY....What a great shop. It would be a cool if we had something like that around here...When I go in second hand stores I check out what sort of craft supplies they have. But entire store committed for creative supplies. What concept! What gather they wish there space was larger. I don't know the history behind it. But I guess one could contact them and talk to them, ART SALVAGES, maybe other communities can start one.

The second I wish to share comes from AUSSIE EMPTY NEST....It must be hard to deal with someone with mental issue's I hope the doctor takes it in to consideration when dealing with him...I think most doctor takes it in to consideration. But we still have a long away to go when it comes to mental illness, a lease here in United States. But some of mental ill uses there illness to manipulate there situation also. But at times it hard to tell if there having episode or not.

Now for the third and last comment comes from ISLAND MUSING...Banning books is a slippery slope to the lost of other freedom...It could lead to lost of other freedoms.



A friend of mind called we talk current events. I believe the main reason for him to call was to ask me to run for open seat on board of BOUNDARY COUNTY LIBRARY. I told him I would lease check it out. I'm pretty tired when I get off work. I'm uncomfortable where some of elective officials is taking something do to our public libraries, they want to complete un-fund checking out things virtual. Some youngster might get book that could have something that the Christians might finding offensive. But it ok for Abraham and Sarah be married. Plus there siblings. The other thing is covid situation in our area. Not even 40 percent is fully vaccinated. But I will keep my word.




Today I went to an May Day celebration at pearl. Between the belly dances and the guest, we had about 14 that showed up. The belly dance group is called “Not A Fat Chance”




Not sure what going on this week. Regis has some appointment in Sandpoint tomorrow and Liz on Tuesday. Usually Regis makes his appointments. Liz is anther story when it comes to making her appointments. Tuesday morning hubby and I will go down Naples firehall and cast our votes in Idaho Primary. So Wednesday the 18th I'm taking a day off.


Coffee is on and stay safe.

8 comments:

  1. Glad you are voting! Have a great week, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have federal elections right now.
    And then we have state elections later in the year
    I try to ignore all the political grandstanding and concentrate on the issues.
    Hopefully we get someone in power who will remember their promises

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even I find it difficult to catch up with blog posts and the comments!
    O, yes, it's the election time again!
    (My latest post: Online games and the idea of beauty)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some people find all kinds of things to take Offense about, many of them get ridiculous about it. I find it quite interesting that Fundamentalist types feel their Kiddos can easily handle some of the very intense parts of their Holy Scriptures, yet couldn't handle Modern Real Life they will experience every day and the reading about it. The Vaccination Status in some areas is dismal still and why this Virus will take advantage of that gap in whose very well protected and who is not... it won't Care about their Politics or Views, it's a disease with no conscience about who it afflicts, maims or kills. People need to get Real about that quickly or we're in for a very long haul with this Pandemic and it will begin to cause so many complex problems beyond just getting sick with it or dying from it. The Economy Globally is faltering due to it... and to other things that some Madmen are doing to just create Misery and Strife in the World. Things are difficult, and I'm glad you Vote, I Wish everyone would realize the importance of it, especially now with so many Radicalized people infiltrating into the Political Scene and being influential once elected, no matter how Crazy and Extreme they are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the voting goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should totally run. Lots of these open positions don't get filled or get filled by idiots. You use the libraries. Your perspective could be useful. And you might find that it fills you with energy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know people need to do it but getting on a public board or something is an invitation to abuse.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...