Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Today Is Wednesday January 12 2022, This Is What Happen.

 

Decided to take 2 days off from not posting on my blog. Got open office set up the way I want it. Been playing around putting my blog on a thumb drive. Some call a flash drive. I'm sure there away to get one blog on a thumb drive.

Once again there been drama in Liz and Regis life. Not going into detail and telling the same story again. Regis lack coping skills. So I got hold of his therapist . Both his regular doctor and physicists thought he be going over coping skills, with his therapist. No one life goes smoothly. Plus he has some unhealthy co-dependency on other people. Sadly when I retire he going to have issue, because of his lack of coping and dependency. That one reason I'll be cutting back to part time next year.



Got a week of keeping track of what I ate. My goal is to keep my calorie count between 1600 and 1800. But my concern is to eat healthy foods, so I would have good nutrition. So my average daily calories was 2090, over by 290 calories. I know there good and bad fats. I'm not sure which ones are good or bad fats. For the week I end up having 97.3 grams of fat. Anther words 8 tablespoons of fat. I lost 1.6 pounds this last week. “Good for me”

As I watch FINDING YOUR ROOTS. I press some fabric and hopefully before next Monday I will have it cut into 2.5 by 10 inch strips.

Went to see doctor about my ankle and foot. Brought up my hip and knee, all on left side. Gave me some medication, which I haven't picked up. Plus went and had x-ray of my ankle, they gave me an estimate of my part of cost, $225 and I paid $125 on it.



Been trying to get hold of state about my advancement for my health insurance tax credit. I send the paper they needed. The other day I got my up coming bill for $1,070 which is due before first of February. We paid that amount in January and it set us back.

Last year I paid full amount in January, but before February I ended up getting credit. I hope this happen again, like real soon .So now I'm waiting for a human to call me back to find out what going on.


Our county road out to the highway is sheet of ice. So I usual drive pick up in four wheel drive and creep out, under 20 miles and hour.

Today artist is RONALD SHERR and he from NEW JERSEY

11 comments:

  1. Yep, Regis is going to have some problems when you retire. Y'all be careful on the ice up that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it's nice to have a couple days off, even if just from the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good fats vs bad fats — https://www.healthline.com/health/heart-disease/good-fats-vs-bad-fats

    ReplyDelete
  4. Butter is a good fat, but don't eat too much of it. Margarine is not good. Olive oil is also a good fat, but not other blended vegetable oils.
    I hope you can get to know Regis new carer when you retire and tell a bit about him so the carer is aware.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a fun way to feature local artists.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh hope the meds help. Love the art.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your medication helps, and that you get the costs sorted soon! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. A break from blogging can be great. Hope the meds help!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate driving on ice.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Monday, May 20, 2024: This Is What Happened.

A quiet day. Been doing not much. A load of wash and seen my therapist. Here is last page I did in my art journal.