Thursday, January 13, 2022

Today Is Thursday January 13 2022, This Is What Happen

 

Spaghetti for dinner, with green beans


Work pretty much the same.


Still waiting to see about my advancement for my tax credit for my insurance. Right now I'm paying my insurance out of our savings. Like anything else there short staff. I'm crossing my fingers if they get all straighten out before end of the month. I don't have desire to pay anther $1,070 for anther month of health insurance. I'm calling Idaho health welfare to see what going on with my health insurance advancement credit. Last year I paid just under $200 for my insurance. And the tax credit picked it up the rest.

Confession time...It totally irritate me, that I have to apply for MEDICAID knowing I'm going to get refused. Before I can apply for my A.P.T.C (Advance Payment Tax Credit)


Been having some hard time with anxiety. It over money and bills. I thought by now I would be gaining most of work hours back by now. But it hasn't happen yet. Confession time...Try to figure out my A.P.T.C is taking my time away from work. So in the morning I'm going give Idaho Health Welfare and hope before noon, I can talk to live human. Than in afternoon tomorrow I'm like to get some hours with Liz. If that don't work I believe Tuesday or Wednesday I will go to nearest Health and Welfare office and take a number until I see a human. Confession time...Not knowing where I stand is driving me crazy.



Fog came in early evening. Evening temp is at 32.9 (0.5) Today artist is NELLIE MAE ROWE and she from the state of GEORGIA

Coffee is on and stay safe


16 comments:

  1. Today I´ll go and get two books on stress and anxiety, a customer advised me to. Reckon many have this problem these days. Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you do get that tax relief soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:13 PM

    At least you have some savings. Some people would not and being close to going hungry. That' bad.
    $1,070 a month for health insurance for two people seems a very high figure, this coming from a place where we are used to paying a higher figure for nearly everything than you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you soon get the problems sorted, things like that are so unsettling! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...it's impossible to live without health insurance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you get it all sorted. This is an issue that Canadians don't have. Most other countries too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope getting to talk to someone in person helps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your state doesn't have expanded medicaid? Oregon does. You'd probably qualify if you did have expanded medicaid. I have medicare primary insurance, but also medicaid secondary. Many seniors have the same here. The downside of medicaid is you can't have assets over a certain amount. And its a low amount. I don't own anything of value, except cats, and an old car. And a plastic kayak I adore. Everything I need.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.yourhealthidaho.org/medicaid-expansion/#1556731746028-ba3873ac-31e2
      Oh I found this link, I get it now.

      Delete
  9. You'll get this sorted out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The New Year brings a lot of anxiety, it will get sorted out. Stay calm.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do hope you can get the problems sorted soon, in the meantime try your best to stay calm.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’m sorry your having to deal with the runaround the big company’s make us do these days
    That’s a lot of money to pay every month for health care
    Fortunately we have a pretty good health system so I go in as a public patient and don’t have to fork out thousands. Unfortunately our politicians are hell bent on making our system like yours. We are fighting them tooth and nail to stop this.
    I hope you get the help you need

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, not knowing is really stressful, I hope you're able to get some answers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my, that is a mess. Where I'm at, we just apply through Covered California (there's a website). I did that several years ago, and now they just renew me yearly. Pretty easy. I hope you get yours taken care of soon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you get that tax money soon Dora. Insurance is so ridiculously priced!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...