Sunday, November 21, 2021

Today Is Sunday November 21 2021, This Is What Happen

 


Think I will hang out with some blogger today. Just glance though my facebook account. Just don't want to deal with at each other throat. Got my paper work line up and the application filled out for energy and water assistance. Monday or Tuesday I will get copy of info they need to see. Mail it off. Than I believe during Thanksgiving week, I will start working on my "Affordable Care Act" Our income went down and should be able to get more credit toward my health insurance. Hubby gets Medicare. 

I just found out that they're more choices in fonts. I think the color font is little much at this time. Maybe some other day. 



Sundays is day I go back and let "Random number thing or what every pick a post" My first comment comes from YAM..... I'm glad you name the artist at the end-I was appreciating what I was seeing, though it was new to me. Yeah Covid is still casting along shadow. Still so much is still effected by it presences and there unquestionable a mood that was dropped many of us that is unexpressive yet prevalent....Today artist is from Japan, I really don't know much about Asian art. Once I retire I would like to some studying on different things, math and art is on list. My husband and I was briefly talking about Covid and the future of it. We see this being around for rest of our lives. Simple reason is not enough people was on same page. Plus now it more into the animals population, more ways to spread it. Sadly to say some places in world takes profit over people well being. I will keep my self vaccinated and wear a mask. Second Comment comes from CATS EYES and her comment is...I haven't done any Christmas shopping. I have'nt sent anything so I'm not sure I will do much because postage is so much. My Christmas budget is down this year. I think I  only have one box to send. Down to Medford. Oregon. Send out less cards. I send more than I receive. And usually I bought things for a few friends and my client. This year there off the list. For my Children families. I'm donating to some charity in there name. My work hours aren't stable. The 3rd and last comment comes from ANDREW. and his comment is...Nice Photos. In my mind I associate Anti-Vaxxers with Trump supporters. They have something in common, stupidity. Stupid and irritating are good words to describe "Trumpesters' In my county 78.20 % vote for Trump and 19.33% vote for Biden. The other candidates from the other parties got less 2%. And our county only 30.3% fully vaccinated.  You can see similarities. I notice lot far right evangelical non mask people. My son Sawyer and Betty took there kids to one churches down in Jacksonville Oregon. They were the only one with mask on and they immediately left. And in that part of Oregon more of people wore mask. A lot "MORE" than in my community.  



Went out and straighten out garden tools out in shed and barn. Bought up snow shovel. Looks like rain and snow mix for the up coming week. So good word is slop. Sun set here about 3:30 in afternoon and in with in hour it will be dark. 



I decided to look back in my ARCHIVES  when sun shine brightly in sky, clear past 9. Hopefully I can have a few flowers around the place when I retire. But the deers pretty much ruined the flowers. 

Told Regis I will take him to Library down in Sandpoint. I really don't need much. Even if I could afford it. I want to get container I can slide under the bed, so summer clothes will fit in. And possible a toy for granddaughter Wendy. I like to book or dvd on MANIFESTO OF SURREALISM and or ANDRE BRETON and today artist is IKE NO TAIGA


Coffee is on and stay safe

14 comments:

  1. Playing with new fonts is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the art, it is all very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The artwork is nice, and I’m liking the font.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You changed your header. Looks very stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new header message. Even in the middle of our winter, the sun never sets that early. I wouldn't like that at all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Font is a little hard to read/small, it's fun to play around with blog appearance though. Underbed storage is a good idea, you can get bags online that you vacuum the air out of so a lot of clothing fits in a smal space. Our library has online reading, you can read a book or magazine on your laptop without even having to step outside the house to request it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:13 PM

    Thanks for the mention. I find the font quite difficult to read, but I really like you other changes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice experimenting with the different fonts. Lovely art pieces. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The script is pretty, but hard for me to read as i is so small. Have a great week, take care, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Scrip is small and hard to read. I am old. That last picture you posted is so beautiful and delicate

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is good to know that the A helps you, Peppy. It gets such negative press from some quarters.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The font is cool though a tad hard to read for me.
    Have a great Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need to file for energy assistance, but I just keep putting it off. Here, we have to actually get a face to face appointment, which I don't like and the help offered is one time and not much. I learned from a neighbor the water bill help is so small that she didn't bother. It is a very small amount.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...