Monday, November 22, 2021

Today Is Monday November 22 2021, This Is What Happen

 Last couple times when I post. I say to my self. I should of mention that. Murphy is having a more movement issues. And having some trouble keeping up the place. Confession time...I have issue of coming home to dirty dishes. He does mange to get dishes done. The house is general picked up and laundry done. But after loading the dish washer on Sunday. His back was hurting him so bad. He had to set down and recover. I was watch news on public TV and thumbing though the phone. He ask me close will close curtains" Well I got up and close the curtains. And also got his after dinner pill. It seems he has muscle cramps, joint and nerve pain. In middle of night some time he cramps up and it wakes him up. In two weeks he see the doctor. I'm going and no one has done and x ray and or MRI on his back. See I'm even starting to think about my job and possible more time at home. Opinion time...People I take care of become codependency. But sadly the home and personal care is set up that way. After his doctor appointment we should no more. Editor Note...The above paragraph was written on Sunday evening. 



Well made it to work, and Regis and I went down to Sandpoint. He forgot his movies. We stop at Samuels. and he recall he forgot his dvds. I said let go to other place we plan like Walmart. Dollar Store, and Good Will. I had small list of needs. I haven't been off the list for since Liz settle in at Regis place. List goes as....Snowman that speaks to me, no such luck. Container that fits under the bed, for seasonal clothing. Got one at Walmart. And also at Walmart I got my toys shopping done for Wendy. I mailed off packs down to Sawyer and Betty girls. I get each of the granddaughters a advent calendar. And I found coloring Thanksgiving table cloth. It was under 5 dollars. I like find a Christmas one. Thanksgiving we will be spending it down with Bart in laws. I will take the advent calendar and coloring Thanksgiving table cloth. 



Well as I was driving Regis down to Sandpoint. I ask how he doing with Liz being there and how well they are getting along. He says fine and no discord. He says he has no reason to ask her to leave. But than on the hand he did mention he would like sometime to have his place to his self. Regis will avoid conflict at any cost. If it wasn't for covid Liz would lost her time with me. I went and got her EVV token (Electronic Visit Varication) My supervisor told me to get her token. If I help her at Regis place I can bill for it. I could offer her more services at home. Than Regis was concern about it enabling her. I ensure him it would be impossible for me to complete her assign hours at her place.

I put some more photos on thumb drive. Sharing just 2 the first one and last one I load on the thumb drive.

10 comments:

  1. good to get the toy shopping done, I haven't started Christmas shopping yet, I'm a last minute person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't need to do any toy shopping anymore, my grandchildren are too old for toys now, the youngest is 17. it's good that you can claim for Liz even when she is at Regis place. I hope Murphy gets some answers and help about his back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your life is always really busy. Sorry Murphy is having health issues. Glad you were able to get out and shop! Have a good day, stay safe, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the doctor will be able to identify what is causing Murphy such pain. Hope he is feeling much better now. Hope everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m sorry Murphy is having issues

    ReplyDelete
  6. Back pain is pretty awful and we hope Murphy starts feeling some better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Having a sore back is not any fun. I hope he feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aging is hard as we slow down

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...fortunately I don't do the shopping, I do the wrapping.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You found some bargains. Great work.
    I feel for Regis I have a bad back and it keeps my up all night.
    Now I’m swimming again hopefully it will bring the pain levels down enough for me to be able to sleep

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...