Wednesday, October 06, 2021

Today Is Tuesday October 5 2021, This Is What Happen


 Haven't been happy how the text and my photo been on my resent post. So I need to figure out what going on. I don't think great mystery of world. So I pulled old photo of what is called "myrtle turtle"  Looks like caught a lonely little tree. But maybe it really not lonely. 

Usually in past on Tuesday I would post something about well being. I consider well being every thing from physical to mental, and in thing between I been going though the alphabet and using different letter what I thought related to well being. So today letter is letter "S" and word is "safe" it small word but I think it important one. 

Editor note....I didn't have chance to finish up my post on Tuesday, and now it Wednesday the 6 of October. Life happen and Usually it has to do with work. 

I so recall not feeling safe at home grew up in and in school. But for some reason I felt safe at camp, teenage rehabilitation center, and in different clubs. I was quite active in 4H and horses. The only thing I worry about now is those red neck. "Sorry about term" but those extreme Trumpsterite worries me a bit. I don't rock boat much here political or religiously.  One could say I don't step to wildly outside of box.
 These places mostly teenage rehabilitation center help in so many ways. I'm sure things change and new ideal of way of thinking. Tuesday before I took Regis to his eye doctor. I recalled up the behavior scheduler to see where I am on schedule, to see when my counseling will start. Of course there quite the list of people who has issues. Don't we all. 
I got the answer machine. I'm sure I'm not the only one who left messages. I know I have a few items that never been worked out.

I start back on overeater anonymous. We have new lady and we start in our O.A book, from the start. Which is also good for me.  I feel off wagon when came to my well being. Slowly pulling my self around again. 

Now for the family health. My son Bart got his results from his tumor. It at stage two cancer. Three and four is worst. I don't understand medical reason behind this. But if cancer start in different part body and go to brain at later date, it more of an issue. So his started in the brain, for some reason it about zero chance it will travel to other parts of his body.  And it was five years between them. Plus he takes this seriously and does everything possible to mange it. Who knows what will come long in future. 
Murphy had some growth. One was removed this morning. He had something like a boil on his tant, which was cut out. Took about hour, gave him some antibiotics. He goes back in Friday and doctor going to look at tant area again. Plus he a lump in the arm pit area. That they didn't have time to look at. 

Slowly been organizing crafts and organizing my other stuff. I found three purses I'm willing to give up. Next time we do dump run. I know there a few things in shed/barn to go. Hopefully next few posting I can start sharing my Samhain and or Halloween.

Coffee is on and stay safe


15 comments:

  1. I am happy the news about Bart is not all bad. Stage two sounds hopeful. It must be a bit of relief for you.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of news today hoping all goes well with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad Bart's cancer wasn't as bad as it could have been. Hopefully he remains on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to finally have news about Bart. It sounds hopeful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari Om
    Whilst not benign, the tumor is at least mangeable and as others have said, gives good reason for hope of treatment.

    Re the bloggy - is the centring of the pictures not working for you? I just realised that you have imported the template from outside of Blogger's own files, which may be part of the problem. Perhaps try reducing the size of the text and see what happens? YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stage 2 is much better than the others. I hope he does well with treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...I hope for the best with Bart's health issues.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry to hear about Bart's tumor. Were they able to remove it completely? So there is little or no chance it will grow back?
    I'm curious about Murphy, which part of the body is the "tant"? I've never heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Same here. Politics and such... only if it really nags me.Trumsterite gave me a bitter laugh for sure!

    All the best to Bart, oh, scary.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am hoping Bart's tumour was removed and that he will have the chance of good health now. I like seeing picures of your landscape - more please :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. There's a lot going on health wise with you and your family. Best wishes for recovery to you all, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope the best for Bart's health. Hope the doctor will do a thorough check and give the best treatment. Every country has their own political problem.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck with your OA endeavour.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, Stage 2 is early and hopefully the treatment will get rid of it. Best thoughts to Murphy too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do hope all will be well with Bart.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...