Sunday, October 03, 2021

Today Is Sunday October 3 2021, This Is What Happen

 


Started to put up my Halloween, which I called Samhain. I order a few items, for to make the home look more appealing to the spirits. I hope those items don't take all long get here. I should of order them earlier. Like most of us a day late and dollar short. I pretty much got alter set up for Samhain. This year I will be honoring some great grand father of Murphy and mine. Will tell you later about them.

Murphy and did a little painting around the trim around the back windows. We still need to put frame around one of the window in back. The bathroom. I would like to redo our bathroom some time.

I smudge my tarot cards. I will be using the emperor, who will represent my great grand father Duane, Death card will represent anther great grandfather Edwin. Than I'm taking two of my husband great grandfather as well, George and Adam. But I'm not sure what cards I will be using. Oh on Murphy Great Grandfather I will be using Star and devil of major arcana.




Been slowly organizing my fabric stash. Today I got some of my greys done. I wrap them on cardboard that I get from different places. And place them in tote. Put four prints on wrap. I make small swatch like I DID HERE with brown. I believe next color I will be doing is few greens.
If there time I might cut more strips for my crochet rag rug.

Heard from my friend LaWalla she is living at our RESTORIUM and she want to know who does Regis REIKI get his  session from, and I would guess it billed under HYPNOTHERAPY lot of medical stuff don't like to think out side of box. Well she isn't getting the care she needs. Low pay and understaff. Last I saw they were paying $11 and hour. I get a penny under $15.00 and if I worked at Restorium I would have to work a lot harder for less money. Plus the covid. Even staff is unvax and I know some resident refuse to get shot. Plus I find it childish the staff fights among them self. The resident fights among them self. and to tie things off the resident and staff also fights among them self. 
Place isn't allowing visitor in now. Can't blame them and I wouldn't go in any how. Simple reason is our vaccinated rate.  
My friend is looking at some in Sandpoint. I thought I would drop her a line and tell her the rating from google. Her trouble like even my self is lack of money. 

Coffee is on and stay safe

Editor note...To me as a reader. I don't like how this post look. Try to fix layout and no luck doing it.

19 comments:

  1. Work harde for less money? Makes sense to me.

    Riiiiiight.

    (Is there a sarcasm emoji?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am now in the mood for autumn. Hallowee'en or Samhain is my favorite holiday of the year. I spent last weekend doing all my fall touches and placing some of my vintage Halloween decorating out. Now let the witching hour commence I say.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article. Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Restorium sounds like a terrible place to live! I hope she can get out, but may have to wait until there is no more Covid, that could be a long time.
    What colour is your window trim paint?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of Samhain before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Modes of treatment -- conventional or alternate -- always depend upon the person. Not everything works for everyone, is it not? Go for what works best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love autumn and Halloween. I like how you wrap your cloth strips around cardboard, that's a great idea. I wouldn't like to live or work in the Restorium! Have a great week, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hari OM
    Care work is universall so necessary but also universally seen as the pits when it comes to working standards and pay. Then those who have their near and dear in care get all antsy when they think the standards are low. The world needs to get itself right about this!!!

    I love your bloggy decor, Dora - the post is not too bad, just the flow of text a little out of sync; centring the images might help? Doesn't matter though. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Last year I saw some Halloween decorations in the shopping mall. This year no shopping mall visiting because of the lockdown. Looking forward to your Halloween posts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had to google SamHaim. Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought this year I'd make some memorials for all the cats who have died this year and some longer ago, for the yard, in remembrance. After all, Halloween is really supposed to be a day for the dead. Rest homes here are all full of infighting and drama too, and low pay, although the pay has gone up a little. My brother says Idaho is still full of Covid deaths and over run ICU's and horrors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A rate of $11.00/ hr is low for sure. With the Covid risk too! Terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, at least you have ordered what you need. It'll get there eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm sure you'll figure out the layout thing, the halloween header looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool header. Reckon no kid will show up here for Halloween...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Halloween already ? It's not celebrated very much here in Belgium, some do some not. We will get our 3rd vaccin from 65 years on ! I don't know when they certainly will call me because I had the two Pfizer shots.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Blogger, these days, has a mind of its own. I know I will enjoy your things ordered. Hope you share

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely idea for Samhain. Honouring the elders of the family
    We are only just being allowed out to exercise with others as long as you both have had one vaccine shot. I’ve had both and my daughter has had her first so we meet up at the local gardens and walked around
    Hopefully soon we can open up and be free again. The government is waiting on 80% vaccinations they think we will hit this target later this month

    ReplyDelete
  19. I do like your header :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, May 17, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Our primary is this coming Tuesday, May 21 st . To me the primary is more important than the general election here in Idaho. It mainly ...