Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Today Is Tuesday October 19 2021, This Is What happen

 It going to be a short post on well being. And I been going though the alphabet and each letter, coming up with word that some how relate to well being. And my U word is Understanding. There all sort of way of looking at understanding. or how to measure it. I total don't understand how I got this heavy. But on way of loosing and I'm understanding different parts of my life. I figure out that I can't have sweets every time I need or should deal with something either positive or negative. Being an overeater I need to stick to a common sense eating plan. Not say I can't have a treat, it needs to be part of the plan. This past week I kept to my eating plan.

I need clear up something. Not all DOCTORS OFFICE run their office as the one Liz goes to. This morning I took Regis to get a blood draw and covid test. Than this afternoon I took Liz over to get her covid test. Just waiting for results. 

I had somewhat hard time convince my client we had really no choice in doing electronic time clock though  a phone. See they have some conspiracy and paranoid ideals, mostly Liz. So now they will have to give a voice signature and plus send in progress notes. Every time they make us jump though more hoops. For no raises. They already have a hard time finding workers. 

Coffee is on and stay safe  

10 comments:

  1. That electronic stuff is a real pain but I suppose it's here to stay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully the electronic clock will make things easier eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you kept to your eating plan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fortunately I have no weight problems, must be terrible to pay attention to everything you would like to eat !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you can keep to your eating plan, but don't stress yourself too much! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:32 AM

    Understanding can be impossible. T for Tolerance can be an alternative.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You stay safe too, and be well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can agree with the first commenter, We have many new protocols and ways of doing things, that I surmise are here to stay.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done keeping to your eating plan this past week :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. I understand how I got this big. When I retired from working I sat in my chair and barely moved, but kept eating as if I was working eight hours a day. I am trying to change that, but it is harder than I would like it to be.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...