Sunday, October 31, 2021

Today Is Sunday October 31, 2021 This Is What Happen




 Happy Samhain. Happy Day of Dead. Well if your uncomfortable  with either one of those terms. Than I wish my friends and family who might celebrate.  Happy Harvest. 

I did up some spell candles. That what us pagan call praying. So on each color candle I wrote a little prayer. Red candle my spell is Scientist to be motivated to find cure for sickness, disease, and or conditions. Yellow (This color don't show up) Have wisdom to be kind to Mother Earth and Father Sky. Blue candle my spell is As we gather safely with each other, may we have good communication. Green candle spell is Those who are afraid my they find peace. Orange candle spell To listen to my teachable guide and spirit. Lavender candle spell To promote stronger moral, loving and kindness character. 



Not going to do the tarot cards that represent hubby or my paternal great grand fathers. Should be back on that, this coming Monday. We had beef stew for Samhaim

But now I will pick 3 comments and share my thoughts on them. 

My first comment comes from JOM, COLOUR ME and her comment was...Tarot cards aren't common here. Although I accompany for her tarot card reading many years ago. My favorite are banana pancakes too as I'm not into syrup on top. Banana add enough sweetness. Great ideal to give your family thumb drive of your blog and photo-lasting memories. I'm not sure what will happen to my blog when I'm not around, maybe someone in future will be interesting (?) life in 2020's. If not , these blog post will keep me and my mind alert for a few more years. Take care and keep the coffee brewing...In the area I live in is quite a few conservative Christians. Most of the pagans here pretty much keep into the closet. Although I find it rude when people jam there political and religion down one throat. I like fruit mix in my pancake or waffle batter. Personal I like peanut butter with either a preserves or honey on them. I just new jam, ginger. I don't have that many passwords, all pretty much the same. There in book. I would like to go into the future and hear what people thought of this time period. I have my opinion of different times in past. Like I said "I would like to give a thumb drive to our local museum" I strongly doubt the Smithsonian wants my blog. But we are in since recording and or documenting history, for future. My second comment comes from BASTELMANIA and comment she left was My family is not interest in any contact now, so when I'm dead, that's it! Nobody here cares! Have great day...I choice to keep low contact from quite a few members on my maternal side. Such as how we see the world is like burning the candle at the other ends. Quite a few of my mom side thinks Trump is better than slice bread. Plus my spiritual path bothers than. But I do see them, when the conversation goes to politics and or religion. I leave. Which is usual less than an hour at times. 3rd and last comment comes from LIFE WITH MERLIN and he comment is With 13 kids, I hope Adam had a big house...I have no ideal the size of house Adam lived in. My mom is one of 12 kids. 2 of them didn't make it to adulthood. I was told the 4 girl shared a bed. And 8 boys, although 2 boys died. So let say 6 boys. I'm sure they also had share beds. My guess they had 2 beds and 3 in them. I still have 1 Uncle, and 2 Aunts left.




Yesterday I put some more photos on thumb drive. And I thought I would post the first and last one I load up on the thumb drive. They're from last year. 

Now I figure what I was going to mention in my blog. It was last Thursday I believe I was getting some items in store. Actual I don't recall what I got. But the lady behind me. Said her son works in China and they got rid of there money. If she know what she talking about. Who knows. And the government here also want get rid of cash system. I'm think "Fruit Cake" and with magnetic strip or the chip in card. The government will keep track of what we are purchasing. I said my purchase are so boring and anyone interest in what purchase and or what I'm doing. I hope they find my life interesting. Here is sample of what I might buy...Dates, Eggs, Radishes, Envelopes, Dill Pickles, Licorice, Apples, and Bananas. 

Coffee is on and stay safe

15 comments:

  1. YOu have some good spells there - my mother used to do a little altar table with spells like yours and weave them into coloured threads for us to wear as bracelets. We had a good atmosphere here on Samhain night and a lot of kids came trick or treating so we had sweets for them - our pumpkins didn't burn so bright as it was windy and wet but the good vibes were still there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:33 AM

    I like the colour associations of your candles to goodness in people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s crazy that they are wanting to get rid of cash. There is nothing like cold hard cash!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not really worried about people tracking what I buy, it's all boring stuff, is somebody enjoys it, they're welcome. Love the candles you lit for Samhain. Have a great day, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The beef stew looks good. I am not very familiar with cashless payment. I hope they will delay in implementing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Ukrainian government has been encouraging cashless payment as so much cash is under the table and not taxed. Employers pay the minimum wage on which they then pay payroll tax and pay the rest in cash under the table. Also market places are all cash. The underground economy is a big part of our economy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They won't see me shopping much then. I too like Cash!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Today it's "All Saint's Day" and a day off in Belgium. Not in other countries, but here everybody is catholic.But churches are more and more empty !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ingo had to search quite a while for a machine to get cash! Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting post, love the beef stew.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that candle display and the thought which accompanies each of them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Since the start of the pandemic most places are using "touchless" payments, tap your card, no cash involved. I don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  13. All those candles are great. I did not know about spell candles.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your alter is very pretty! We mostly go to the back and get cash to pay for things these days.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...