Monday, November 01, 2021

Today Is Monday November 1, This Is What Happen.

 Actual I start to type Monday post Sunday evening. Thinking of up coming work week. Regis needs go down to Sandpoint, to hospital there. He having a colonoscopy and endoscopy. Sunday afternoon I talk to him and clean out, nothing. So in Monday Morning I will call Regis and see if anything happen. So maybe more on this later in blog. 



My therapist want me to try to figure out what happen before FREEZE it part flight and fight. Trying to figure out what happen right before trauma happen to me. I can recall the reaction after the Trauma. It might be strange but I don't recall any trauma happen me in the winter months, with snow on ground. Sound so minor. And or when my dad start to sober up, anyhow he was mean when he was hung over. But I'm sure things will work out.

Going to try to finish up the tarot cards that connect with hubby and my great grandfather this week. So a great grandfather is connect with the DEATH  card, and it doesn't mean the physical part of dying.


 

Well I'm back and I'm having long day tomorrow. Wednesday or afterwards I will bring up the time clock thing. I was surprise, how long a simple colonoscopy and or endoscopy was. More on that later. 

As I was waiting for Regis I took the Sandpoint local paper and read it. It been ages since I actual read the news paper. Forgot my phone. And being in waiting room and most of time I was only one in there. Didn't know when or if anyone else was coming in. I know they keep procedure down as much as they can. So I watch the FOOD NETWORK and what they had on was the HOLIDAY BAKING SEASON 8 I figure this was safer than watching any news. 



The template I was using for Halloween, drove me batty. Picture and such never laid out way I thought they should. So I went into blogger and found something different. I like to figure out how to remove that white couch, nothing wrong with it. But I want to put in one my own photos or something.

Coffee is on and stay safe

12 comments:

  1. I thought I was at the wrong place at first, then I realised you have changed your whole layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad therapy is coming along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m glad therapy is helping
    Hopefully the results of the colonoscopy and endoscopy are all clear

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the new layout. Hope the therapy helps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great, new layout! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the new blog form. It is so pretty, artistic, and satisfying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. New layout is nice. Glad therapy is helping.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Colonoscopy's seem to take all day. The doctors always make you wait, they are never on time and then there's more waiting after the procedure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the new layout.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that header. Inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good for you working with your therapist. Hey, I watch baking and food shows lots, no news programs though, they are bad.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's nice to change up the blog from time to time. Sounds like you enjoyed your newspaper.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, May 17, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Our primary is this coming Tuesday, May 21 st . To me the primary is more important than the general election here in Idaho. It mainly ...