Saturday, October 30, 2021

Today Is Saturday October 30 2021, This Is What Happen

 Usually on Sunday I do a post from three comment left during the week. Still plan to do that tomorrow. But today I'm going to start connecting hubby and my paternal Great Grandfathers to there TAROT CARD. So I'm starting with my Great Grandfather Duane card would of been EMPEROR So for next week or so. Will be sharing my tarot cards that is connect with these ancestors. Plus my regular posting. But also I like art in tarot cards.


End of the month I like to search and search out to a new blogger or one who I might not been in contact for some time. I like to have variety of bloggers. So today I went over to WOOD FAIRY and just randomly stop in at I just stop over at SAM and not sure anything about her. But I think over 97.3 % of people are good. 


Not sure if hubby or I will be going into town this weekend or not. I thought I would be. The reason I would of went in. To give Regis 2 BISACODYL we could find them in his package he got from the doctor. He found it. So there is no reason at this time for me to go in. For some reason I feel tired and I done a few small things around the place, laundered some jeans. Well heavier clothing. Once again I got table clean off. And still want to clean the sink in main bathroom. 

Didn't do Jack O Lantern this year. Yes I'm in my 60 and still carve a pumpkin. Main reason with covid and lack of working hours. My last two paychecks was down. Working out Christmas budget, got four granddaughter buy for. So at this time I will spend about $25 for toys. Than usual they get a dvd, book, new outfit, new Pjs, and than sibling toys. Something they can do together or as family. I'm sure we will be taking out the DVD and sibling toys. I will worry about my sons and spouses. They have plenty and not lacking funds. Pretty much can buy whatever they want or need. I'm sort of thinking of finding out type of charity they would like me to donate. $10 to $20 to. 


I fix breakfast this morning. Pancakes with mashed up banana in batter. Plus you can see a side of bacon. Personal I like my fruit in batter whole. I guess one can call me a snob. I don't care for pancake syrup. But I like real maple syrup. It rain most of last week. My friend Qunella said for month of October she got a little over 3 inches. This morning when I got up around 7 it was a bit frosty. But look weekend it look fairly nice. Usual when kids go trick or treating around here it just wet. It looks like a mixture of weather for the upcoming week. There was something I want to bring up in a post and I don't recall what it was. Hopefully in next week or so it will come to me. It pitch dark at 6:30 in evening.



Don't recall which site I got the sample package of "Cera Ve" I use this before. And like it. This evening I plan to shower and moisture cream on. I have combo skin.  Below my waist tends to be on dry side. I order some thumb drives. I been putting photos on them I'm keeping a copy of the thumb drive and giving my son family a photo thumb drive. But I would like to put my blog on thumb drive and like the photo give it to my son family. Another thing I would like to do is put my blog on thumb drive and donate to our local MUSEUM but once I left this earth. So it will be a while. Question time...What will or do you plan to do with your blog when you pass...

Coffee is on and stay safe


14 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween! Good question about the blog after passing. I should think about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We didn't carve a pumpkin this year either. Yummy pancakes. Waffles are appearing in the kitchen here tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must be a snob, too, I prefer real maple syrup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tarot cards are not common hear although I did accompany for her tarot card reading many years ago. My favourite are banana pancakes too as I am not into syrups on top. Bananas add enough sweetness. Great idea to give you family thumb drives of your blogs and photos - lasting mements. Am not sure what 'll happen to my blog when i am not round, maybe someone in my future generation will have an interest to read about my interesting (?) life in the 2020s. If not, these blog posts will keep me sane and my mind alert for few more years. Take care and keep the coffee brewing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I pass My younger daughter will close my blog and maybe delete it. That is okay with me.
    How do you work out which tarot card belongs to an ancestor? Do you use birth date?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for mentioning my blog - I am definitely one of the 97.3% that are good! I hadn't thought about when I pass, in my family we cremate and don't keep belongings much as we believe the spirit can be held back from moving on... I would like to preserve the paintings I have done as I mostly give them away so I would like to take your idea and store a few posts from my blog on a thumb drive. As you didn't have time to carve your pumpkin you can share mine - help yourself to a screen shot and use it on your blog if you like :) Happy Halloween, Betty the Wood Fairy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I only have one grandson, so he gets all ! I don't know much about Tarrot cards, hard to believe that you can see the future !

    ReplyDelete
  8. My family is not interested in any sort of contact now, so when I'm dead, that's it! Nobody there to care! Have a great day, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been looking at my budget for Christmas this year too. Our pensions have been the same for 16 years now. Wish everything else stayed the same.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your breakfast sounds yum! Hope you've got your sense of taste and smell along with other senses post your bout with Covid!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've used Cerave before and it's a good lotion.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Hallows Dora!!!!! I just turned 50 and still love the old time feel of Halloween and carve a pumpkin. Things like this make life fun and intresting don't you think?

    🎃👻🕷👹💀🎆🎃

    ReplyDelete
  13. I imagine my blog will fade away after I'm gone. Or before, if I abandon it.

    I just got a new set of cards, although not technically a Tarot deck. They're called the Knitter's Oracle. So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Being really tired for ages is a left over of covid. So take your time to recover
    I usually by Christmas presents during the yeqr and keep them until Christmas that way I don’t have to spend big at the end of the year
    You just have to remember what you bought and for who. I used to mark it in my Christmas book
    I like real maple syrup on my pancakes too.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...