Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Today Is Monday October 25 2021, This Is What Happen

 Stop in the store to get few items, for Liz, Regis and my self. The only things I got for my self was 4 AA batteries and shipping tape. Than Regis need lighter and his medication pack. And for Liz her cigarettes. I order a 24 pack though Amazon. It hasn't been ship. I want batteries for camera, and the store was some what low on batteries. Question time...What is your area low on in store?  I recall seeing no toilet paper or paper towels. A few end up getting napkins for toilet paper. But I having seen for while an item total wiped out, maybe low inventory. It should be ok, if people isn't overly greedy.

Editor Note: I start the post on Monday and got watch Antique Road Show, on public TV. I'm so so on that show. I know they can't show all the items come in on TV. But I would like to know more about the history behind the items, than the value. 




Last for dinner, we had beef patty, a little over cooked. Not burned. Tried ROAST FENNEL. Both hubby and I love it. I want to expand my culinary to more roasted veggie. I know to night we're having pork chops for dinner tonight. 

My welling being word is "vacant" There been time in my life I felt vacant in my self. This one I'm not sure why or what behind this vacant feeling. Or maybe one might lost touch with one self. In all honesty I don't know the reason behind this part of anyone life. I'm sure I'm not the only one. My sweet eating and no eating after 7 at night, been pretty much on track. Last night I was at a overeater anonymous though zoom. The meeting was from 6:30 to 7:30 and as I said my eating stops at 7. Since I miss my 7 clock. For what every reason I had spoon full of peanut butter, after the zoom meeting. Not sure what hang up here is. But for a week and half I been spot on, with no eating after 7. 

These are last two scarecrow and I consider the one on left a witch. I decide to name them after my ancestor middle name. The one is after my mom middle name of Florence and my dad Siver. 

Got two things coming a new case cover for my phone and some thumb drives, I got 32gb and its 2.0. I also need a AC/DC plug in adaptor the one I was using for my art and craft lamp went cuput. One last thing. My thought our next president should between ages of 45 and 65. They have life experiences and there not entrenched in ideal or thoughts.

Coffee is on and stay safe


13 comments:

  1. The scarecrows look great

    ReplyDelete
  2. The supply chain is having issues. When I drive down PCH, I can see all the container ships just chillin' in the ocean, waiting to be unloaded. I drive no where near the port.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:42 PM

    I think it is preferable to have younger presidents but Biden seems to be going ok. We here are no longer hearing of daily presidential antics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're really low on pet food and beef and chicken here and milk isn't much better. Those scarecrows are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy the antique roadshow from time to time, but it is the prices that get me. This lady spent $50 at the Paris flea market X years ago and they told her the little statue was worth $100,000.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No real issues in the stores we shop at. Of course since inflation is getting crazy we are far more careful with our spending. Plenty of the necessities like toilet paper & napkins. I like the two Halloween scarecrows.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So far no shortages here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the scarecrows.
    In our stores there are currently no knives or scissors on the shelves. They are locked away and if you want to buy one you have to ask. This is because a couple of times people have taken knife or scissors from shelf then been stabbing customers. Everything else is well stocked as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  9. There have been no shortages in the shops here so far, hope it stays that way! Stay safe, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have a good supply of everything right now - there was a petrol shortage a few weeks back mainly because people in the UK were taking it in panic and we have a shortage of delivery drivers. I can't get any macaroni in the shops but theres plenty of pasta so not an issue! I like your figures for Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think many of us have had Vacant spots in Life, eating at Night is my downfall, I Confess, since I stay up very late so I get hungry at odd hours. I've started to see some shortages so have made sure to get in some things we use all of the time, but not to the point of hoarding any of it like the TP debacle of 2020 and those Panic Buyers, which got on my nerves since it wasn't necessary and just scared us all half to death to see Grocers barren of ALL products. There are clearly supply chain issues, I don't know how long they will take to resolve getting all those Cargo Ships unloaded and not stranded off the Coast?

    ReplyDelete
  12. ...we seem to be able to buy what we need.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shortages vary. Right now, for example, our local Aldi has almost no fish. I know a lot of theirs come from China. I wonder if they are stuck on one of those ships waiting to be unloaded. My husband also had problems earlier this month getting a full supply of one of the meds he is on. That was a bit scary. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...