Thursday, October 28, 2021

Today Is Thursday October 28 2021, This Is What Happen


 Had intended to post this for a while. Regardless it was raining all day. I got a photo of one of our local  restaurant. Personal I find it insulting. Opinion time...I doubt they respect their workers. By the way here in Idaho because if you get tips, the restaurant and such can pay you $3.35 and hour. I don't eat out all that much. But I tip well. I ate in this place and I don't have any major grips about the service or the food. But once this sign went up I haven't been back. Plus there a candidate sign who running for City Council. Statement time...I have issue when business stick up candidate sign, regardless who they my be. Here is CANIDATE  who sign is mounted on there building.

Look like next week might be some what busy. Regis has quite a few appointment next week, nothing much this week. Monday he having colonoscopy and endoscopy down in Sandpoint. But we haven't gotten the finely detail on what going on. Before any type of procedure they want a covid test in last 72 hours. The doctor office said they would have it send to Boundary County. So hopefully it comes here by tomorrow. Plus he need to have his interview. Didn't get it today. So look like I will be on the phone quite a bit tomorrow.  First of all I will call the covid testing area, which hospital parking lot. If it in we will go over and get it done. Than if it not in. I will call doctor office up who doing the procedure and tell them the issue. If we don't hear from hospital who doing the interview. I guess I will call them to see what going on. This waiting to last minute drive me nuts. Plus who knows with covid. I wouldn't want him to do colon prep and it no go on Monday. Liz still has some brain fog from covid. I had a light case of it. Thankful I didn't have to make any important choices. Just put out my Halloween lights. We don't get trick or treaters. But I still like putting up for Halloween.

Our covid rate is still HIGH 

Today was first time I seen my therapist. It was to get quick back ground of my life. I heard of fight or flight part of life. But he also mentioned about freeze. There been time in my life I learn how to shut down or freeze my self mostly emotional to survive. I call it feeling vacant and or void. One place I read it like play dead with one feelings, emotion and or thoughts. Sad thing lot of the time I don't recall exactly when I did it. I know when I heard about Bart tumor on second time around. For some reason I put my self in vacant space. I guess we trying to figure out some type of pattern and or switch. (but that not the word I want)  Afterward the thought of dealing with some emotional issue, it two things anxiety or scary. Confession time...I want my brain to go vacant. I thought of taking ativan so I wouldn't have to deal with it. But I had to go to work. Once I got to work my anxiety went some place and didn't have that vacant feeling.  

Coffee is on and stay safe

 

12 comments:

  1. $3.35 an hour is a ridiculous wage, how can anyone possibly pay rent and feed kids on that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:55 PM

    Because they are stupid, stupid people will probably apply to prove they are not stupid. It is an offensive sign.
    So may churches in Bonners Ferry, says Lavala. So many Covid cases in your part of the state with such a low vaccination rate. I see a connection there.
    Lavala also brings up the Trumpism that genuine reporting is being muzzled and that lack of effectiveness of mask wearing is not being reported. What an effing idiot, and a dangerous religious nutter idiot at that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m glad you haven’t gone back. How rude is that sign
    And the hourly rate is just terrible. You cannot live on that kind of money

    ReplyDelete
  4. That place pas disgustingly low wages, what a disgrace! I hope you hear from the hospital or doctor in time to get the tests done. Hope your therapist will be able to help you. Stay safe! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    Oh yes, I recognise that 'freeze' condition; indeed, I may be in a bit of that myself at the moment thought cause is more that life is just limbo anyway until family stuff fully wound up. Sounds like you had a reasonably good first appt - here's to things getting ever more clear for you. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sign is so offensive.

    New York's tipped minimum wage is actually decent. The minimum wage in NYC is $15/hour. Tipped workers must be paid $10/hour, and it is assumed they earn $5/hour or more in tips.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope the therapist works well for you, Peppy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feeling vacant is not good. I don't like it, personally.

    I wouldn't apply to that job. "Non-stupid people"? That's a disaster waiting to happen. Toxic work environment, I imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that sign, that would explain why not many are working here. Glad you got to meet with your therapist!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good that work helps your anxiety. Keeping busy may be better than taking these meds.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope the therapist will be able to help you.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also hope that therapist is able to help you. It's a good start. That sign is so offensive and disrespectful. I can just imagine, though, how many might agree with that. How sad things have gotten. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...