Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Today Is Wednesday September 29 2021

 

My son Bart will be going into have his tumor remove from his brain tomorrow the 30th of September. I'm asking all to send positive and healing energy in what every form you choose to him and his wife Molly. 

Not much going on. I need to get my unhealthy habits back into check. Since I found out Bart got his tumor. I use food for coping. Haven't attend any overeaters anonymous for almost entire month. Last Monday I had plan to attend a zoom meeting.

Took Regis to Sandpoint and one of the places we went is to local library. And I want to get the dvd called FEMALE HUMAN ANIMAL although ROTTEN TOMATOES gave it higher score. It about Leonora Carrington who was artist during the surrealism time. Plus I was interested in couple of books and I'm fairly good at finding things in library. We had to learn the Dewey decimal way back when. Not even sure if they even still teach it.

I order bohemians tarot guide and anther tarot deck, surrealist style. After the first year I want to get my self some water color pencils, and been recommend inktense water colors by Derwent 

Coffee is on and stay safe

14 comments:

  1. I’m sending healing thoughts. I hope the surgery goes well and he gets a good outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes for a successful surgery for Bart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes to Bart. I am sure everything will go well. My thoughts and prayers. Get well soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keeping my fingers crossed and sending good wishes flying your way. Bart will be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck for Bart's operation, try to stay calm! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fingers and toes crossed all goes well with your Son.
    Scary. But you have to think positive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hari OM
    In my prayers...

    A friend of mine uses Inktense pencils and has greatfun with them! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course your son and you and your whole family is in my prayers, Dora. Please keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We all send our most positive and healing thoughts to Bart and to you too. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thinking of you and your son today!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sending healing thoughts to your son. I wish him a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous3:45 PM

    My thoughts are with you, although it should be by this time declared a successful surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope the surgery went well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sending healing thoughts and positive wishes.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...