Thursday, September 30, 2021

Today Is Thursday September 30 2021, This Is What Happen

 I bet you all want to know about Bart. Maybe an hour ago I talk to him and he sounded good. I'm so relieved and also a little anxious. 


I got a tote of brown fabric organized. Which at point don't have many of this color. There more than this one sheet. Let see I have anther full sheet, and then a couple on anther sheet.  The next color I will go though is grey. 


I saw few blogs and such from Asia and showed moon cakes. Well to me one I hardly and that should be in bold letters and with flashing lights. Our is nothing compare to yours. Plus there dry. I hardly buy them.

I guess this is good as anytime to talk about my saddle. We had a few horse when I grew up. I rode in local horse shows. It bought me joy, the horses did. But there things in my teen years was quite painful mainly emotional. I'm still waiting to see the therapist. 

Idaho and I'm guessing has shortage of therapist. The clinic I use has a behavior health for mental and emotional issues. They just hired on one guy who I should see sometime in very near future. I understand I would get called end of September or first part of October. If I don't hear anything by 6 or 7th of October I will call again. 

I have in my mind what I want to do for my next two pages for sketch book project in Brooklyn. But there one page I need to redo. Because of thickness. These sketchbook for Brooklyn Art library can't be over 1 inch in thickness.

Coffee is on and stay safe

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update on Bart. How neat that you rode horses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Bart is sounding OK!!! Tough times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you were able to speak to Bart, all the best for him! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad to hear your son is through the surgery and you had the opportunity to speak to him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So good to hear about Bart

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad Bart sounded good and we're hoping for great results. We were just at the store and saw Moon Pies on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good news for you and your son both. This is a tough time for you and your family. Sending wishes for a quick recovery and for you to get hold of a good therapist. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to hear that Bart seems in good spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  9. VERY glad to hear Bart is well :) :)
    Hope the recovery goes smoothly, with no hitches.
    I like the brown fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good news about Bart.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...