Tuesday, September 07, 2021

Today Is Tuesday September 7 2021, This Is What Happen

 Still feeling rough, with sore throat. Yesterday was labor day and most thing are back up. So I called to see if I could get covid test though my regulars doctor office. I don't need emergency treatment. Well there people that work at local hospital who refuse to get vaccinated. So I will go in tomorrow late afternoon and let them swab up my nose. Than on the 13th I see my doctor and discuss my emotional state of my up coming surgery of my son. 

Tuesday is day I talk about well being. Got chapter four done in my Overeaters Anonymous, or what I could answer at this point. I will have go back though the book. They ask some hard question. Starting to wonder if your in denial, don't recall, or never happen. Have I admitted my mistakes and knowledge others are sometimes right? Have I been teachable or complacent? "Yes" was my answer. Anyhow as I age I have more desire to learn. I wish paid more attention as I went though school. 

Also I do a well being word and I'm up letter "Q" and I'm going to use the word "Quondam" and simple way for me answer "Yes I Was This and That and No There Part Of Me Has No Desire To Have Let Say Teenage Feeling or Even Go Though It Again." I have to say my teenage years wasn't all that easy. But I got though them. Plus I could say I don't want to weigh what I did when I graduated. I would like to even be about 10 pounds heavier. 

Murphy is started to paint the trim piece to go around the windows. I can't say I been doing much for exercises. I will do little bit of walking around the place. I got some items mail. I stuck some packages out in mail box, with 20 dollar bill and ask mail carrier to send them on. A lease I feel safe leaving cash in mail box. Maybe some places I wouldn't do it. I work a little bit more on drawing of one social issue I'm passion about. Got some pillow cases line up to cut into strips. 

Coffee is on and stay safe


14 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...my best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping your sore throat is just that and nothing more. Thinking of all the vaccinations my husband and I and our girls received over the years without even thinking about them---the doctor recommended them, we took them, we all stayed healthy, end of story. Just can't understand the anti-vaxxers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're all sending well wishes your way and we hope you feel better super soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fingers crossed for a negative Covid test...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending healing thoughts and good wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope test is negative

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope that sore throat goes soon, gargling with salt is my remedy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope the test will turn out negative and all will be well. Drink lots of water, have plenty of rest and enough of sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never heard the word Quondam, so had to look it up in my dictionary. (meaning: Former)
    My teenage years were easy, but I still wouldn't want to live through them again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. P.S. hope your test is negative.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you soon feel better! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope your Test comes back Negative and you feel better soon and it's nothing serious. I think many of us are having a difficult time with the uncertainty of things, some days I'm not in the best Head Space myself. Virtual Hugs and I Pray your Son's Surgery goes well and he has quick Healing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thinking of you, Dora. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...