Monday, September 06, 2021

Today Is Monday September 6 2021, This Is What Happen


 I came down with some crud, start yesterday. Later in afternoon, start with pretty bad sore throat. I been vaccinated. But in this area still not all that many been vaccinated and or wear a mask. So I guess I wonder if it covid. Got hold of my clients and told them I have the crud. Can't deny I been under stress about my son and took tole on my immune system. 


In my current bullet journal, I have list of 25 goals I want to do, or project. One is get rid of some items. First you pick 5 out 25 and focus on them. Well one of them is to get 21 items from main floor. Got it done. Last time Murphy went dump I send him with a 12 blank fabric cardboard bolts. I know blog about that in past. 

I mention that I sometime would like to do a crochet rag rug under my dinning table. So here some odds and ends. Of mainly pillow cases. I did mange get rolled up in ball watch on P.B.S about FRANCES. PERKINS. Picked out next so called batch of pillow cases and sheets will be cut in to strips and rolled in balls.



Couple times the weather people try to give a frost scare. Nothing so far. Actual it been pretty nice weather here. The smoke from wild fires been hanging up in Mountains. I was hoping that our artichoke would of been father along. In past we had more artichoke and what we knew what to do with them. 

Even having the crud I mange to get load of laundry done. Unloaded the dishwasher, and organize some of my fabrics. Yesterday I couldn't draw a basic square, well today, like they say "Is a new day" I could draw a square, for bank vault that I'm drawing. But I think I like saying "Back To Old Drawing Board" Oh I also took trash and sweep the floor. 

Didn't want to spread the crud about in community. So Murphy went to town and get some items. I can't recall every thing we got. Toilet paper and eggs was on list. I know not many here have mask on. But in demeaning tone. I ask about local mask count. He said he thought he notice 2 people in store having there mask on. That not counting the staff. See Safeway store the employees wear their mask. Since on Covid bit. I should give you some numbers. In last seven days we had 71 cases here. Which is 27.37% positivity rate. Still are vaccinated rate still creeps up slowly. I get kick out of our state public announcements on how there no lines for vaccine. Right now we stand at 26.9% fully vaccinated. 

Start to watch HOW WE THINK over on you tube. Question time...What do you think about conspiracy theories. In all honestly I laugh at most of them. 

Coffee is on and stay safe

21 comments:

  1. Sorry you're not feeling well

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope its just a cold. I had a cold a few weeks back. I thought maybe it was Covid, but it had all the tell tale signs of a cold and was just that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better super soon, you really should get tested for Covid though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:51 PM

    I would laugh about conspiracy theories if they weren't so damaging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    They are laughable, but as Andrew says, such theories are what contribute to so much that goes wrong. I do hope you will be okay and that it is just a symptom from worry and tiredness... can you get one of those quick tests to make sure it's not the C19? YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your feel better soon
    Nothing worse than feeling yucky
    Yes worry can impact your immune system and being run down isn’t helping
    Rest up and get well. If it can wait. Let it wait I say

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope it is just a cold.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...I hope that you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hope you feel better and can do a self test to check it's not covid so you can put mind at rest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you able to get tested to see if it is covid? At least you are vaccinated so you won't have it badly and won't get any of the aftereffects. Some people here who had covid and recovered now have permanent trouble with their lungs or other organs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I guess "crud" is a local slang for flu. I check google cos i have not heard of this word and goggle said "create, read, update and delete!!!" What a laugh for me. Your capsicums or bell peppers are looking large and ready to be plucked. I tried growing them here but in vain. Do take care and hope your "crud" deletes itself.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope it is just a common flu and it will be better to do a self test. If it is negative, then no need to worry about it. Over here, even though we are mostly vaccinated, we still wear our mask when we go out of our house because the vaccines do not guarantee 100% protection.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, stress can take a big toll on the immune system.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you soon feel better! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lots of people here have a cold and think it's the virus ! just do a test and you will be sure. Usually it's really just a cold if you are vaccinated.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my word! I hope it’s just a common cold and that you feel better soon!!!!

    I like the bullet journal projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was a science teacher so I trust the science. Conspiracy theories are scary but some are even laughable.

    I hope you feel better soon, Dora.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hoping you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Get tested if you're unsure, but it just sounds like the crud and not something worse. I was fascinated by conspiracy theories when I was younger, but I have since grown out of them. Any conspiracy theory I run across I give it heavy skepticism.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sorry to read you are not feeling well, hope you feel better soon.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anytime we're not feeling Well anymore it comes to mind that we might have COVID, it's symptoms, initially at least, can mirror so many things, can't it? I hope you soon feel Well and it isn't that. You are being wise to err on the side of Caution tho', I know your area, from what you've said, has many people not taking the Pandemic seriously.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...