Sunday, September 05, 2021

Today Is Sunday September 5 2021, This Is What Happen

 Usually on Sunday I take three comments and try to expand on it. But today I will do only two, because I was ask if Bart last tumor was benign. They didn't not use term benign, but they didn't use the term Malignant. But it was explain as unusual cell and odd shape tumor. So nothing will be known until after the surgery, which is end of the month. I still feel both sad and anxious.

My first comment will be from RIVER and her blog is called "Drifting Though Life" and she wrote...I can understand you being upset about Bart. I would be to if one my children had cancer. It is hard to stay positive, so cry when you need to, but maybe not while driving. I hope he will be ok, just like the last time...I never really had to deal with any close people with cancer. My father in law had colon cancer and time he seek medical treatment it was to late. on my mom side I only knew one person who had also colon cancer, cousin of mine. So far so good. Also and Aunt and Uncle by marriage had cancer. So I don't have much experience. I don't worry about crying. It when I do it. I think it was Friday. I was heading to work and start to cry and thought it wouldn't be good ideal to show up teary eye. So I drove around to pull my self together. See both my client is mental ill and it wouldn't be good to see me in such state. I know Bart will fight for life. He has young family. He took responsibility and change his habits do to his health management. 

Now for second comment is from LIZ and her blog is called "Law of Gravity" This is a great piece. I wonder what it for....I have no ideal but Sandpoint isn't all that big either. But they have street art. I believe or I'm guessing it first stain glass statue. It look wouldn't move, anchor in place.

Liz, not one above gave me. She gave me three and hung them on a tree snag. I like more to hang about. Maybe on corner of buildings. On power line pole. I usually put mask on them. But this year I didn't.

Earlier I tried working on drawing. I couldn't get the basic of draw a 3d square. It should be simple. The end part of drawing should be a bank vault. Been keeping busy, although I know one can't keep busy 24/7. I found this SITE called Quotation page. Up in the right hand corner is search and put the word "balance" and gave me quotes about balance.

"Truly successful decision making relies on a balance between deliberate and instinctive". 

Got two package to be send off. And forgot no mail tomorrow, because of labor day. So it will go out on Monday. One of my thrift store shopping spree. I ended up with some precut fabric square and I got them put in their popular envelopes. 

It looking smoking around top of the mountain here. I asked a few to be guest blogger. And so far I got a "I will try" it not go to hell.

Coffee is on and stay safe   

13 comments:

  1. Dora, you are a strong woman, you will get through what’s happening with Bart. I am sending healing thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful street art

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are sure all thinking of your Bart and you two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the glass bead hangers! I saved the picture and might one day buy beads and try to make some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The beads are beautiful, great idea, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope the surgery will go well for Bart and the tumor will be found to be harmless. The waiting time is tough and may you have peace in your heart. The colourful glass beads are beautiful. Maybe I will try to make it one day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are on my mind a lot these days, Peppy. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thinking of you and Bart and the family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the beaded things. I have one on my deck right now that I made. I have been planning on making more just have not gotten to it....it is on the long list of TO DOS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The glass beads on the tree is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those beads are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh, I can't imagine the worry over a tumour. My dad lived with one for years.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That Glass Bead Hangar is Lovely! Worrying about a Loved One with a Tumor is understandable, I Hope his Surgery goes well and it is benign.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...