Saturday, September 04, 2021

Today Is Saturday August 4 2021, This Is What Happen

 

Start to draw anther page for the sketchbook project in Brooklyn. This my version of Sagittarius going though Pluto. Something that needs to be call to attention. To me the hand holding the heart would be the hardest part of drawing. I do have hands drawn but  no photo of it. What issue do you think needs to attention called to?

This little girl, Granddaughter Wendy got on phone. And told me she was coming to the park to play with me. It brighten up my spirit. See Bart and his family along with his father in law Cyrus. They're heading up to Smith Creek and look around the CONTINENTAL MINE 

I usual don't have problems with depression and or anxiety as a whole. But this time I will fall into one or the other and struggle to find an emotional balance. Ages ago I was on LEXAPRO and ZOLOFT. But one of them I had trouble taking it gave me a constant head ache. I don't want high dosage that I can't feel emotions of any type. Which isn't all good. But I feel like I'm lacking or struggle to find any serotonin or if I get natural it gone fairly fast. Murphy was worried I would have melt down and start to cry in front of Bart, and so was I. I have no suicide or self harm ideals. But I'm going to make appoint Friday the 10th to see my doctor. For following week, to see if they might be able to help me. I mange to keep my self together at work, but it isn't easy. There been time I been time I would just bust out crying. It 

Murphy and I cut the window trim for the back windows. Notice more of leaves came off the birch by mail box. It been a while we had fired chicken heart for dinner. I'm starting to ask people both family and friends to do a blog post for me. I'm still wondering back in day how common to let other people make diary or journal entry in either one. I been on hunt for such an answer.

Coffee is on and stay safe

10 comments:

  1. You' ve got a lot of stress right now, it's perfectly normal to be emotional when you're dealing with so much difficult stuff in life. Be kind to yourself, cry if you need to and just FEEL what you need to my Friend. Virtual Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy looks like a little sweetheart. I'm sure Bart would understand if you cry while visiting him, he knows you love him and that you are stressed about the operation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay strong! Wendy is a cutie! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:00 AM

    We are here and we are listening to your troubles and offering mental support.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's normal to be depressed or anxious when your son has cancer. That little girl is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wendy is a cutie. Have fun with your drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course you're feeling it. Any sane person who cares about their family would be upset. Feel the emotions. Glad you're going to see your doc, though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet granddaughter! We are here for you Dora, and thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is a tough time, take care of yourself. I hope you find something to help you feel more balanced.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...