Friday, September 17, 2021

Today Is Friday September 17 2021, This Is What Happen

 Let just start with me. I'm getting tired of being in this funk. I even have a hard time tolerating my self in last few weeks. But when I fall into a funk. I keep telling my self you been pulling your self out of slump. Some how I mange to it, each day.

This afternoon I slip into depressive slump, and had to excuse my self from work. I went home and took tranquillizer which came off the black market. They do have there place. But it just blanks out your thoughts and you don't deal with the issue at hand. But I need a break. My doctor did offer me tranquillizer and I refuse them and now I'm wondering if I should of gotten them. She was going to write the prescription as a PRN anther word as needed.

I didn't hear from the therapist today. Had plan to  call shortly after three this afternoon. But once I even took a half of pill I have hard time functioning. I didn't want to call and make poor excuse as person. By slurring my words together. But I had to leave my thoughts and need an escape from them. I will call Monday morning and see what is going on. I think or believe some of my issues was my father death. That needs and should be resolved. Although I'm not sure even where to start. But the therapist should be able to help me sort it out.  

So I'm going to try to go up to Liz Saturday for 2 or 3 hours. I will do light pick up and wash some whites. I told her I will bring up an art project I'm working on. I'm having trouble drawing and open book. I hope Liz will give me some pointer. Can't get my page curve right.

I need to catch up on my paper work.  

10 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon, you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon, perhaps get the tranquiliser from the doctor instead of blackmarket, you can't be sure what is in those illegal pills.
    How long ago did your dad die?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Depression is a horrid thing. Only thing that helps me is laughing or going out in nature for some exercise and split from human race for a bit. You know, like alone camping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the depression soon passes, look after yourself, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...I can only say that I'm sorry to hear about your state of mind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dora,

    Maybe the tranquilizer prescription from the Dr was a better option than some from the black market. You don’t know what you’re getting these days.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funk is not fun, we sure hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please, take care, and if you feel you need the prescription, please reach out to the doctor. It's strength, not weakness, to seek help at this point. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's the worst part of depression: you think you should be able to pull yourself out of it, but that just makes the whole feeling worse. Glad you're working on getting help.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 17, 2024: This Is What Happened

There was very little going on today. I went to the library to get a printout. We don't own a printer, and I'm afraid I would have ...