Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Today Is Wednesday August 25 2021, This Is What Going to Happen

 

Only one piece out of this candy bar. Hubby been munching on it. Had plan for each of us to have one piece each evening. Friday would of been our last night. I really like the SEATTLE CHOCOLATE. When go though Sea Tac airport I grab some candy.

I was planning to go down end of October to Medford. But I'm on the fence about it. Since covid is going up. In our up to 50 some cases. Myself I had my last shot Feb 8 and so in October I can get booster. Hubby start after me. His last shot was in March. So his booster will be month after mine. 

I start to wear the N95 in most settings. Had to take Regis to the doctor today. I have trouble talking in N95. So had cloth mask on. Now where Regis and I use same doctor. They now close there waiting room. And you go to door and get a buzzard and when it time for you to go in. The buzzard goes off. 

Well it been a few days since I post or share any thing on facebook. I did wish some people a Happy Birthday. I decide to put video up. Sharing my notebook of swatches of fabric and count down to count down to retirement. I think I will comment on two post and share two post. To much toxic drama there. I believe Friday I will go back on facebook. And nothing over the weekend.

Got some senior kitty treats, for cats over 15 years old. Well Ziggy doesn't best of teeth and gave him a half bag this evening and licked it right up. Understand my Uncle Bob had stork, he is 89 years old. Plus he has Parkinson and so does an Aunt of mine. Took a little white fabric into Poet, but doesn't look like they been home for last few days.

Coffee is on and stay safe

12 comments:

  1. I guess I'm going to have to get a booster, too. I'll worry about that in a couple months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a box of the N95 masks and I haven't had to use any yet, just the regular disposable ones, but if the Delta strain starts up here in my city, I will be wearing the N95. My second vaccination is next week, so I can't get a booster until next year in March or May.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of new cases of Covid here, too. Stay safe, enjoy your chocolate! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. There has been talks on booster jabs. We will have to wait and see how it goes. Many have yet to get their 1st or 2nd jabs. Wearing mask and face shield is our new normal whenever we are in public places.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...one piece never seems like enough!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always buy a bar of choccy with the idea that it will last for a week.. never does 😉 Sounds like it is still a good idea to wear a mask when out and about, stay safe Dora ✨

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chocolate is my weakness. Love the stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. "I start to wear the N95 in most settings. Had to take Regis to the doctor today. I have trouble talking in N95. So had cloth mask on".

    I find it hard to weat the N95 for lengthy amounts of time, so I tend to go for surgical masks. Do you have that option as something between N95 and cloth masks?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Covid is getting scary again here so the N95s are back out. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It would take a lot of self control for me to regulate eating that candy bar. I would just down it and feel terrible for a day or so.

    Covid is roaring back so I am glad to hear you are being careful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Boosters now, hope Canada can keep up with that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't eat sweets very often but when I do, I like a good piece of dark chocolate.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...