Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Today Is Wednesday August 11 2021, This Is What Happen

 

Woke up to these beautiful sun raise. It came up little before six this morning. Had to deal with plug toilet.

Thought I would share my last night. Not sure who I was in dream. Working on a skyscraper, in a city. And we need to lower a piece of equipment over the edge, to street level. Hook up ropes and cables to the piece of equipment. Than got jacks under the equipment, started to jack it up. Worked over to edge and two people got on the equipment. To ride down and assist it. So a person was on top and the other one was on side, in control box area. Although this area had rail around it. The first three quarter of way down every thing went great. But last fourth the equipment start to spin. picking up speed. There was traffic and as it was heading street.  There was police in his squad car. Stop and got of his car, got on his speaker and announce. "Stop and Clear the Area Quickly". As it was about ready to hit the street it open up and took in an orange convair car. Start to clap down and start to squeeze it. Could see blond hair looking hair person in car. He had look of confusion and terror. Woke up. 

It also my day to challenge my self on a writing topic. I will be doing NUMBER 12 
The home we're in is between towns of Naples and Bonners Ferry. My cousin own it and my mother bought it in late seventies or earlies. She lived in place about 20 years, she pass in 2000. So I end up inheriting it. At first I want to sell it, but end up moving in and is still here. Our two sons finish there school year here. I believe Sawyer was in 5th grade and Bart was in 3rd grade. I let Sawyer finish his grade school years up at Mt Hall. Sawyer start middle school and Bart transfer to Naples. Since this home is three bed room. Each of boys had there own room. It has basic kitchen, dinning, two bath, and living room. The home is 1,200 square with a full basement, so they're a 2,400 square feet of living space. When I inherited house it was paid off. Statement time...With Murphy or my wages I honestly doubt we would of every own a home. We would of rent something of live in trailer of some type. 
The home set on 1 acre lot with two out buildings. On our road Julian, a dead end. counting my home. There 4 places. Right now it just hubby and I with our two cats, Ziggy and Abner. 
There a few things would be nice to be done as we age. New flooring and remodel bathroom. It on small size. If we had to use a walker and or wheel chair at this time, it could become difficult. Than there some other things I would like done. But there road blocks of life is in way. Not saying some couldn't happen. Three things I can think of is add a mudroom off kitchen and bring up washer and dryer from the basement, and add bathroom with a toilet and sink. The other two is put a creative studio in basement and new kitchen counters. 
We have large garden and with fence around it and to keep deer out. But the deer pretty much killed of my flowers. 
It was ask what is my favor room. I don't have a favor room. But each room has it own personal trait. Look as I can be active and creative in what every room.

Here is my Wednesday sharing of FABRIC and I will either Thursday or Friday share about my bitterness. Also I got set up for the new electronic time clock, for work. Our Fair is going on this weekend. If notice "No Mask" and only a little over quarter of our people have been full vaccinated 

Coffee is on and stay safe


15 comments:

  1. Oh, that's the fair! I thought that was the Trumps in their family compound!

    Dreams are certainly a intresting and weird thing....I have often wondered what mine mean. But I always look forward to my nightly dreams.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took picture from a facebook posting

      Delete
  2. The sun rise photo is beautiful! The fair looks pretty much like our State Fair, not many masks either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house sounds nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great you could inherit the home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...our fair was cancelled again this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since you are concerned your bathroom is small, that would be the first room to renovate when you have enough time and money, to make it easier to use when you have walkers as you get older.
    Your dream is scary, with someone being crushed in a car.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scary dream, but a great sunrise! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don’t know what your dream means It was pretty full on with lots going on
    Renovations can be done slowly and I think that’s the best way
    That’s how we did it.
    We slowly bought all the things we needed and then saved to have to the job done

    ReplyDelete
  9. A red sunrise gives a hot sunny day? Opps, you had a nightmare I think. Lots of scary things happening. I don't worry too much about dreams, most times I can't remember! Go slow on the remodeling and see what's the most important to be done first. Noted no one wearing mask in the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That fair sounds like a super spreader event waiting to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous4:28 AM

    It's a gorgeous sunrise photo. Well done you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sometimes I do have weird dreams which I can't understand at all. It would be good to prepare your home and bathroom for old age.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I too think the sun rise photograph is beautiful.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...