Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Today Is Tuesday August 10 2021, This Is What Happen

 Let start out with continue with alphabet and I been using each letter for my journey for "well being". Today letter is "N" and my word is "NEW" I know they're not a new anyone. There actual traits I like I could bring out more. But than honestly all of us have traits or our personal charters we don't like. Yesterday I wrote about my yearly physical and at this point I have no issues, ok a little high blood pressure. All my numbers are just excellent. I know if I don't to drop this weight. It will sooner or later have consequences. 

Haven't done anything in my overeater anonymous workbook. Tonight our meeting we finish up chapter three, and I need to do that chapter part of work book. Than we finish reading chapter 4 and they talk about taking inventory of our self. Hopefully next Tuesday posting I will share one of the question.

Sunday I usual do a tarot card lay out. And the one I did was basic three cards layout. In past it came up with queen of cups reserve. Well I use THE TAROT GUIDES and under the "REVERSE MEANING GUIDE" and I took the ninth word from end, which is "bitter" Confession time...I'm a bitter person on how my life came out. No I don't blame anyone in particular. I wish it was just one person blame, my self or anther person. I wish it was just cut and dry. Sometime in very near future I will post about personal bitterness.

It been a while since I gave a numbers. I honestly don't know if it this will be continue thing. I haven't yet start to do fitday or some program to keep track of putting in my mouth. Well I'm down a little 1 pound and came in at 205.4. Last night I had piece of raisin toast with peanut butter. So 6 out 1 isn't bad. 

Fabrics are moving along. But I figure I need to go though 6 more bags, oh don't worry I won't go though 6 at times. 3 TODAY, 1 on Tuesday, and 2 on Wednesday. Than I will wash them in white vinegar and baking soda. So I can get scent out of them. Most of my fabrics come from second hand stores and such.


12 comments:

  1. If your numbers are good, then that means you're healthy no matter what your weight is, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Liz, good numbers are a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...you must have quite a collection of fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good numbers are okay, but keep track of the blood pressure, too high for too long can cause heart damage. One way to keep it under control is to walk more and drink more water.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Celebrate good numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to watch our weight. I have been trying to keep my weight in check. I love toast with peanut butter too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to keep an eye on your weight, we all need to do that. Have a great day, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Once a friend tried Tarot with me and I never thought that she was right !

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sorry you are so bitter. Hugs and Prayers from Oklahoma for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think we all have some things about our lives that we wish had been different. I know I do.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I’ve never had a Tarot reading. Hmmm…

    ReplyDelete

  12. Great Post! Thanks for sharing such beautiful information with us. Please keep sharing.

    Please visit Café Bunbury"


    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...