Saturday, August 28, 2021

Today Is Saturday August 28 2021, This Is What Happen

 Been trying to keep my mind, spirit, body, and emotional busy. After Murphy and I found out a Tumor has shown up once again in Bart. This will be his second one remove. But once again hopefully they caught it earlier enough. The other one is in different spot and he follow though as he need to do. Got all of his scans change his diet and such. I know other who had cancer and never fellow though on there appointments. The three things he has going for him is responsibility, brave, and will. At this time he waiting to hear from his insurance and to be set up in hospital.  But it also hard on his love ones. 



I been putting together anther Bullet Journal. I bought this one from our local book store. And last photo is for daily stuff. Plus copy things in form my goals list of 25. I did make good stab at some of them. Plus the journal and or dairies that got published.



Reheated some beef stew for lunch. Did some floor exercise this morning. I start to watch FOURTH SATURDAY ART HOP though you tube. I'm regular viewer of BOOTSIE SWEETTARTS and he takes part in the Art Hop. I did some practice drawing hands. I have long ways to go. Been told hands and eggs are difficult to do. I can believe that. Airing out some embroidery floss.

Coffee is on and stay safe

13 comments:

  1. The beef stew sure looks good. We're all continuing to send good thoughts to Bart and his family too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best to Bart it is a tough time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are keeping busy. I’d love to see what you decide to make with the embroidery floss
    Big hugs to Bart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll keep my fingers crossed for Bart's surgery happening soon and going well, with good results.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about Bart. Hope he'll be well and his loved ones (including you!) too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. best wishes for Bart's surgery and for you and family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope all goes well with Bart's surgery. Your stew looks great! Stay safe, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...I just found out that John Pavlovitz was a brain tumor. My best to Bart.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending healing vibes for Bart, he's recovered once I'm sure he can do it again. Loved the cover of your new journal Dora. Your beef stew looks delish ✨

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry about the tumor. Hoping all goes well. Coffee is done this morning and it was good. I am not a big coffee drinker, not someone that has to have it every day....but waking with a headache this morn, I figured it would help, and it did. Love the pic of the bird....

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am sorry to read about Bart's tumour. Sending him best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Keeping busy may help with your worry and concern about your son. Take care, Dora.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sending Bart good thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...