Friday, August 27, 2021

Today Is Friday August 27 2021, This Is What Happen

 If I made it sound like our cat Ziggy has gone to the other side. No put his time left here on Earth is limited. He no pain and sleeps most of the time. 

Well I will finish up with the bad news. My son Bart called and tumor came back on his right front lobe. Sort of toward the center. The size is about half inch by one and half inches. I believe is what he said it was. This will be the second surgery for a tumor on his brain. He seems optimistic. Things need to be line up for surgery and it should be shortly after Labor day. I asked him if Covid could have delay in his surgery and the neurosurgeon didn't think they should be any trouble getting him in. But you hear of people being delay operations and procedure. Because of unvax people, taking up bed and ventilator space. Statement time...There not much of an excuse not to get the Covid vaccine  But only sound like the only one can possible go into the hospital is his wife Molly. When the surgery happens.  I complete understand the reason behind it. Confession time I feel helpless and afraid.

This week I took some cloud picture and decided to post this one. This doesn't feel like August of long ago. Right now it down pour of bucket of rain, and outside temp is 62/16. Today was my friend Qunellla birthday we had Mexican food at MI PUEBLO. I had chimichanga with beef and Quenella had some type of Verde dish. Murphy pulled some fennel tops and is adding them to a salad. 



Still stitching away on quilt block. Hopefully by next Friday I will over half finish. 

Coffee is on and stay safe


16 comments:

  1. Purrs to you sweet kitty and lots of well wishes to your Son Bart. We hope all goes well with the surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sky picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...my best to your son.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to learn the bad news.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter's cat slept a lot near the end, just like Ziggy is doing, but also Missy would climb onto k's lap or chest when she was lying in bed, for cuddles, which was unusual for Missy, she was never the snuggly sort. Sorry to hear about your son and hope the surgery goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's sad for your son !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:26 AM

    What awful news about your son. I hope the surgery goes well. You are helpless, you can't help and it is normal to be afraid. We don't eat a lot of Mexican food here and I have no idea what chimichanga is, but spell checker is happy with the word.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hari OM
    Dora, it is understandable that your feeling a bit wobbly inside at the news from Bart... I send my Love and Vibes to you for support and put up a prayer for his coming through this next procedure as well as last time.

    ...and now I am desiring a plate of refried bean nachos! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can only imagine your apprehension about your son’s latest bout of cancer. It has to be a fearful time for you and not being able to be near him for this procedure can’t help. I hope the surgery goes ahead as quickly as possible and has great results.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear the news about Bart and hoping for the best.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hoping for full recovery for Bart. Clear blue sky. May God grant you and your family peace.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not good news. Hope the surgery goes well and they get everything this time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish your son lots of luck with the surgery. Hopefully they can get it all and he makes a full recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sorry about your son. I hope the surgery goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the cloud photograph here.

    But so sorry to read about your son, I do hope the surgery goes well.
    Thinking of you all.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so sorry the tumor is back. I hope they can knock it down or remove it fast.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...