Monday, August 23, 2021

Today Is Monday August 23 2021, This Is What Happen


Back to work. And had to call company to see what is going with the electronic time clock. Well I didn't check or correctly. So it looks I got zillion hours. I will go in quickly over to Regis and check out. I'm going to try once again get my blood work done. Than Coffee with Qunella. Then I will start work around 11:30, not sure which client I will be seeing first.

This morning I went over to Liz. The people she renting from want to take off the top of base board heater, so they can be clean, and in two bedroom I clear items from them. The land lord at place she is renting, seems to be on tip of things. I would be clueless when last time they were done. She mention she hates her place. For someone who has a housing voucher did fine something. Although it isn't in price range she was assign. Well not going into a long rant. The housing subsidies is no where even close to realty. Not trying to sound cruel or anything close. Her and I are sort of in same boat, lack of income. Right now since I'm working. But once I retire I figure my retirement will be between $800 and $1,000. But I need to point out once I retire, both Hubby and I will be drawing our retirement, so combine income will be between $1,600 and $2,000. But my two main complaint here is Trump supporters and not much for culture. So I'm figure out how I can make best of what I got. I like to get involved with our local quilt guild and art club here. So there is my culture. I also told Liz and reminded  my self and her. Might as well make best of it, if not we will be miserable. 


Than I went down to Georgia Mae Plaza and ate lunch. And watch people walk down Main Street in Bonners Ferry. As I ate I read a few pages in Virginia Woolf Journal.



Got up to Regis place and he say usual in morning he has quite a bit of stomach pain. Well he will even admit he has no pain tolerance at all. But then he says "about getting off on his meds" and one day he had line like someone going to sort cocaine. Well the sometime plays game he could of got something like  soda and line it out, to see what reaction I might or anyone else would have have. I learn not to react to his games. I did up dishes, picked up, wash blanket and some couch pillows. We went to the thrift store. I had a few things to drop off. I went looked to see if they had any yellow or red fabric. Nothing. But I look at few other area. So I end up getting nothing. Not sure what Regis got. And last stop was the grocery store.


Came home and ran the vacuum cleaner though the house, around house. Hubby had a doctor appointment in Sandpoint to see about his shoes, because of his diabetic. See once year Medicare will pick up yearly pair of shoes if you have diabetic. A Podiatrist fits the shoes. Well he went down and found out he was early. Some things is date to date. Like if you get something in May of 2021, well you won't be able in January 2022. But you have wait until May of 2022. I seen a very few things might let one in earlier. 

Garden doing fine. I thought I would stick few photos of trees in and my carrots roll, and beside that is some parsnips. Notice one of our maple tree is start to slow turn color. Sun is not coming up as far in the North. 

Coffee is on and stay safe 


9 comments:

  1. Goodness Dora, you certainly squeeze a lot into one day! I didn't think about it before but you will be heading into autumn soon and here into spring, I'm looking forward to it 🌱🌷

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:45 AM

    The first tree is wonderfully symmetric. You are having a busy time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a lot going on in your life, you keep very busy! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice tree and shadows in the first image. You managed very well taking care of so many things in one day. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a busy day for sure. Our dental insurance works with the year to date as well. Something we have to watch for when we book appointments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good about the medicare plan for diabetic shoes. I guess fall is on the way sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Busy, busy, busy, there's always some doctor or Vet appointments going on here too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this line you wrote: "I learn not to react to his games." You are one wise woman.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sounds like Regis just likes to get people to react to him.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...