Friday, August 06, 2021

Today Is Friday August 6 2021, This Is What Happen.

 Get a little tired of putter about on my projects. I have know ideal how long I been going though my fabrics. Maybe I don't want to know. Looks like they're a good chance that I will be sewing some strips together in very near future. I don't see why I can't share what strips I sewn, before I head back to work.

These are last four reds I got. I bought them as fat quarters, at LITTLE COMFORT QUILTING 



Been sorting out Embroidery floss and been documenting the different colors. 

So glad it weekend, tomorrow will be canning up some pickle beets and do you tube video. Anther fabric go though. I like to get my broom tattoo more line up. 

I just finish watch IRIS  with Liz. I think she very wise woman. Sunday is one of my granddaughter Wendy  birthday is Saturday. We will be celebrating it this Sunday.

Coffee is on and stay safe.

 


18 comments:

  1. Ooh, you've updated your background. Looks very festive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...the colors of fabrics seem to be endless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet you could look through your past blogs to see when you started on the fabric. But you're probably right, it's better not to look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Broom tattoo? The fabrics are pretty. I no longer have any embroidery threads, I gave that up years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to your granddaughter
    Once you have your craft supplies all organised you’ll get your crafting mojo and can start on many projects
    After finishing the dress I’m back crocheting a blanket then I’ll do some sewing
    That will help pass the time while in lockdown once again

    ReplyDelete
  7. I took the link for Iris - she was a wise lady although I don't think I could stand the weight of all that fashion jewellery (or the noise of it clinking around!) but she is certainly glamourous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you have been busy. Happy birthday to Wendy! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the different shades of red fabrics. Look cheerful. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your fabrics and wee, that woman sure has FUN. Loved her quote on how a man only gets old when he stops looking, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you don´t mind if I share this - all women should be so confident!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday to Wendy from all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, its the weekend, raise some fabric hell! Or something.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cheerful cheerful pink!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are keeping busy and that is a good thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the new look

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the sewing and the beets!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...