Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Today Is Tuesday July 13, 2021, This Is What Happen

 Yesterday I talk about living cost and such, when we RETIRE. I went to two real estate site and our property value paper, our place average value is $275,400. And our living cost at this time isn't all that much. between putting $250 away each month to cover those quarterly bi yearly, and yearly bills. Our basically monthly to keep lights going , water flowing, and such things it cost us $300 a month. I know I didn't add food cost, and running a vehicle. I went to a HUD classes with client and they think your basic housing cost should be 40% of your income, and that includes all utilities. So by there standards and if my math is correct we shouldn't be paying more $640 a month for housing, this is rate would be once we're both retire. Two things I need to mention, we have other money save backed that we can be used. It not a lot, but it something. We don't live high on the hog. 

Weigh in day and last two weeks, I went down 2 pounds. I start back doing fitday and I will work on being more consistent. But with my work schedule haven't done much of my exercise, or walking. It 98 (36) 

I been to two OVEREATERS ANONYMOUS meeting. Since I new we reading though the OA 12 steps/12 tradition. Usual they read though the BIG BOOK. I didn't expect special treatment. But I'm thankful they willing to take extra steps.

Now on to alphabet count down. I had a trouble coming up something that start with letter "J" well it was last 24 hours since I came up with my letter j, "JOY" so I will do list of 5 items brings me joy

  1. My family bring me joy
  2. My friend bring me joy
  3. My spiritual path bring me joy 
  4. Nature bring me joy
  5. Being creative bring me joy.
Work went fine, meant Qunella and Lalita for coffee and snack. We went to Georgia park. It been a while since I seen Lalita. She lost her husband 2 years ago. So she learning how to be on her own. And I also hair cut, cost me $15 but I gave her $5 tip

Coffee is on and stay safe 

10 comments:

  1. ...we have always lived for less.

    ReplyDelete
  2. $15 for a haircut? Over here I would pay $65! This is the main reason why I don't go, I keep my hair long now.
    Good you lost 2 pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great on the haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a new life when you retire !

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are careful with our money too. We save everywhere we can. You’ll do fine in retirement.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a good plan for retirement, it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like those joy statements. Do you mind if I steal that idea? I think I might ask the kiddos to list five things that bring them joy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to eat...only I can't hold much. Somedays I hardly eat and others it is like I am looking for something I can't find. Retirement, I work harder now then I did when i worked.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is $640 housing available in your area that you would like and be comfortable living in? It seems I recall you live in the Northwest region and I fear that region’s rates are pretty hefty.

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete
  10. I won't say what I pay for my hair but I am impressed with you finding someone you lie for an amazing price.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...