Sunday, July 04, 2021

Today Is Sunday July 4 2021, This Is What Happen

 Today is our country birthday, it 245 years old. For today I think Happy Birthday America is just be fine. Considering political climate

I finished up my bullet journal for July. Confession time...I would keep to and complete my goals if I reference my bullet journal more. Did manage to list 25 project I would like to complete, and  will share the five I will be working on. I think there pretty simple, Some are in the basement, much cooler.So I will share 5

  1. Clean file cabinets in basement
  2. Go though the kitchen towel drawer
  3. Sort pillow case and sheets (rag rugs) 
  4. Fabric envelopes
  5. Put furniture shampooer in wall closett

In my list of 25 I have 7 project that I have marked with a large *B* which mean "Big Projects" Since I'm still in workforce. I won't be able to sink my teeth into. But take stab at.

  1. Get below 200 pounds 
  2. Sort Fabruc in large quest room
  3. Walk to the Orthodox Church
  4. Oldest Granddaughter quilt
  5. Ger down to 193
  6. 2 inch square block
Decided to only review 2 comment from last week. And reflect a little more on it. 
My 1st comment I will be using is from ISLAND MUSING and the comment she left on my blog...
Poor baby. Our second granddaughter suffered too. She out grew it quickly but that time feels like for ever. when baby has colic. Neither one of my boys had colic, but I have heard from parents who babies suffered from it. I remember wishing for full night of sleep and hot meal.  

Then my 2nd comment came from came from SIMPLE LIVING WITH NANCY and comment she left was..I have tried many times writing on diaries. After a enteries, I will loose interested, so I gave up, no more diaries. Take care and stay safe. I start blogging when I was 45 years old. 1994 was first so called blog put out on the net. I thought of writing a diary or journal when I was young. But I was scared of my dad finding it. So I never kept one. Oh I kept one journal when we lived out bench, although I had to be in my 30's and not sure what every happen to it. I do enjoy blogging or for me it on line journal.


Hubby and I took a drive up Myrtle Creek, part Selkirk Mt. To get away from the heat. We walk down in to canyon. Saw a Mule buck, and one tiger lilly and quite a bit of Indain paint brush. Heard I believe was rock rabbit. 





With our two local papers the Herald and Times, and look like the times has anything written about our 4TH OF JULY celebration. 

Coffee is on and stay safe

13 comments:

  1. The Parade looks nice with all the smiling faces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:28 AM

    At least the newspaper photos don't look political.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary America ! Lucky you it's warm, here it's freezing cold. Your pictures look so normal, nobody wears a mask !

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...I hope that you enjoyed a great July 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a good 4th July Dora, lots of fireworks I bet 🎉

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 4th July to you. Looks like everyone is having fun at the parade. Can see the happy smiles without the masks. Thank you for sharing my comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The walk in the canyon sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aside from having a 4th of July dinner I stayed in and out of this heat we're having. It's awful. I do miss the parades tho.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like some good goals! That parade sure looks like a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hoping you had a great holiday. I have those types of list....haha, maybe one day I will actually get around to getting some done before I have to add to that list.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A parade like this is memorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I find that I don't work on big projects when I don't have the time. Sometimes it's easier to take big projects and break them down into smaller ones and focus on those tasks.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...