Saturday, July 03, 2021

Today Is Saturday July 3 2021, This Is What Happen

 I walk down and look at the fire acciendent yesterday. Before it got to hot. I have to say the fire departments handle it quite well. Both local and department of lands. 


Not total sure what the issue was with the baler. It look like it started by group of pines tree. 


As one can see it a total lost, he got it unhook and never lost his life or tractor. This morning around 7  Saw anther baler going down. Anther person not our regular neighborhood farmer. His baler was red. Our farmer is a mormon and I wonder the one who helping him, is anther mormon. I was wondering how he was going to finish getting up his hay. I'm sure his equipment has insurance. Look up briefly a size of round baler like this cost. Starting price is $25,000. Neighborhood farmer was driving his tractor with a rake, so he could turn the hay. Which I'm suprise need to be done, as dry as it is.

Lucky and quick action all involved. The fire didn't cause more damage. I was at work and Murphy went and started to wet down the gully, so if fire start to spreed, it would of decrease fuel to feed the fire. 
The hay field hasn't yet been cut behind our place, usual he start a little later. I never seen alfalfa hay field so dry. Most year I would consider living by alfalfa field a blessing. It takes sometime to pull the moister out. 
Not sure if there an advantage to harvesting the hay, or not. Because of fire danger. But still hay eating aniamals need to eat.

Last few days I meant to share this STORY of our local Indian trible and part of history, they was victim of gencide. I still can remember until the early 1970's our local native people was treat like shit. If an Indain would come into most store here, someone usual would get on the loud speaker and in unfriendly tone announce that and Indain was in the store. 

Liz called me and told me the firework was going on down on the fairground. Couple of reason I'm not going. Hubby is sore from work he did yesterday, plus the heat. Well there more. To many Trumpster and I'm sure some of them will be packing weapons, and I can't tell a mental stable person or not. So I love fire work show. Not going to take chance of getting shot. 
Hubby spend a little over $50 for groceries. He told me there group of vechiles going though town with confederate flags tatch to them. 

Balance the household finances and can't locate check book. Last check I wrote was around the 20th of June for power. I like to put all of our monthly bills on the credit cards for air miles. For some reason they don't take credit cards. 
Also sort playing with the ideal of doing FIVE/TWENTY FIVE RULES for ones common goals in life.


Early on, I start to think about what I want to do with my blog once I'm not here. I thought of putting it all on thumb drive and give one to each of my sons. But now I'm also thinking getting anther thumb drive and letting our local museum have one. 


Coffee is on and stay safe

14 comments:

  1. I think I gave my daughter my blog password, should keep reminding her to say a goodbye for me...but who knows

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the fire wasn't worse and I'm glad nobody was hurt. It's too darn hot for fireworks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:50 PM

    The fire could have spread so easily. Very lucky.
    That is terrible about the Indians, but we weren't much better here with our native people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter has my blog password and will put up a message for me when I am gone hopefully many years from now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fires can spread so rapidly. I just read about the town in B.C. that burned up when temps reached 121 degrees last week. I can't believe the heat wave that has gone through the northwest. There are lots of fires in Canada right now, I also read. Scary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will just disappear from blogland when the time comes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fires scare me cause they can be going one way and turn on a dime. Out running one would prob be really hard. It really does look dry there for sure. Here in TN we get our rain. Had a good one two days about but before then it had been a week or more. Even a week in this heat can turn the grass from green to brown and one rain can have the grass looking great again. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad the fire was no worse. Quite a loss to the farmer just the same.

    I wouldn’t attend the fireworks either! Not with the threat of guns around!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That fire sounds scary, glad it wasn’t worse.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like they got it out before it burned the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The clowns sporting the confederate flags ought to listen to their long-ago leader. After the war, Robert E Lee said, "Furl that flag!"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is there a heat wave where you are too?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yikes, fires are scary, especially with the heat you've been having and how dry it is. Glad things weren't worse.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so thankful there was no loss of life and/or more damage caused by that fire. We're like a tinder box out here, as you know and we definitely don't need this. Every. - I have all of my passwords written down so any one of my kids can take over when I'm gone. :) Reader beware tho, they're all very much like me. Lol

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...