Monday, July 05, 2021

Today Is Monday July 5 2021, This Is What Happen


 Plenty of heat here in North Idaho, at noon it was 90 (32) it seems like between 7 and 8 in morning it in  the 70's. Walk out to garden to take quick peak at garden and every thing looks great, even the weeds. No flowers are bloom.

Since today is the day after our country birthday, some place was closed up on Monday. So I helped Regis unroll and place his new carpet, which he got at thrift store. But Liz was at her son place. She spends a lot of time there, and none been vaccinated. I still like to keep my odds in my favor. So Wednesday I will spend the day with her. Taking Regis to a doctor appointment in Spokane tomorrow and will try to take care of their business when I get back.

Went though some of cabinet in basement. Found quite a few manuals to different items we had, so they were tossed. Plus I went though property tax file, and every year we get this general letter from county  assessors and envelopes. I thought more would of had more items to be toss, to trash or to thrift store. But I do see a reduction.

I will be going to my first local overeaters anonymous this evening.

 


 


15 comments:

  1. There's still lots here who haven't been vaccinated, pretty silly! Have a good meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your session hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...I went out early this morning to hoed the weeds before it get hot today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have been weeding things from our filing cabinet these last few months. Young people today don’t even use filing cabinets. It’s all electronic for them, I’m not ready for that yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot weather is so tough on gardens, do you have any water restrictions in summer Dora? Here we are only allowed to use reticulation twice a week in summer. Hope your OA meeting goes well ✨

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated holiday. I need to get back on the 'clean and purge' kick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My brother in Boise claims he is acclimating to the high heat there. It's still over 100 degrees daily where he is with no end in sight. I go through the manuals periodically for things I have and toss the ones for stuff I no longer have.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need your energy! I am looking at things in each room that need my attention and I get overwhelmed. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As for the unvvaccinated...Darwin's got this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My heavens, what if getting a smallpox vaccination was optional? What part of public health don't the anti-vaxxers understand?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stay healthy. ~hugs~ And best wishes on your battles.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's amazing how many manuals we hold onto even after the item is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just cleaned out a couple of drawers and tossed some manuals too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The garden will be producing very soon
    Hopefully your heat wave ends soon and you get comfortable weather.
    Cleaning clutter is always great. After doing a bit clean out a few years ago I now do it regularly so I don’t have a massive job again.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...