Sunday, July 11, 2021

Today Is Sunday July 11 2021, This Is What Happen

 It Sunday so on this day I usual look at a few of my weekly post and talk about up coming week. Plus what every I want to, it my blog.

My first comment I will be sharing is from Marie  and her blog is called ISLAND MUSING and comment she left was " Teachers have such a huge impact on our lives. I wish it had been different for you"  This did happen and over the year I had to heal from it. I still have healing to do from it. But over time I gain tools. That mostly the emotional pain doesn't last as long.

My second comment I will be sharing is from Christine and her blog is called CHRISTINE'S BLOG and she left was " I miss thrift store. I should check if they started accepting donation again. Good question weather we would stay home in our home if our spouse dies. My Aunt did. Hmmm. I would want to."  Not much change in our area during the pandemic. We have three thrift store in our area. One is ran by the seventh day Adventist, and they pretty much was wide open. No plex glass up for there clerks, and no mass. Well I have to say they had a giant air filter for I guess people germs or what every is floating in the air. I know they believe in health life choices. And here there view on IMMUNIZATION . Usual the Seven day Adventist thrift store is last place I shop or donate. But they did pay for one of Regis medical cost and anther client which my friend has help her cost of plumber for a kitchen sink. Statement time...Maybe I should have a different look at them. Then there one called Mary Anne. Not sure what their thrift store is doing for community. Than there is one for adoption of pets. It help or cover cost for these pets. I wish they had funding for spade and natured  But they seem like nice people. I honest don't know if I would stay in my home after my husband died. He said if I went first he would stay in home. But I would a lease stay there a year, before I made choice.

My last comment I will be using is from TIME AND TIDE sorry I don't know the blogger name. But the comment left on my blog was "I have entered contest when I was in school. But not since. I must give it a try, I guess. Not much I enter in now, except the county fair. At this point I don't think I will enter any thing. Working takes up most of my week. Confession time... But I have looked on the net for different contest and for prize money But time is an issue for most thing in my life. Who knows once I retire. But once again it comes back to time.

Let go back to year of 2005 of September 13 and my post of that day was called "Better Future" and I post about one my client I took care of. She now lives across from Regis in same apartment complex. Yes Sawyer did grow up. Even today I feel like I guilty that I can't do it all. But I need to look more on what I do than not. Looks like the two left comment isn't blogging anymore. 

Not sure if other place have DEMOLITION DERBY but it bring in people from different areas. I'm sure some organization made money.

Hubby talk to his youngest brother today, his brother lives down in Oregon. I wrote one letter and it going to Wyoming Michigan. Pretty easy day, but I need a day off before I go back to work, mostly to regroup my sanity. Well earlier Regis text me and told me Liz son had told his mom, Liz that she wouldn't ever see her grandson again. And she was upset and want to cut her self. I got hold of one of her mental health professionals. Well they have some codependency that makes them unfunctional. Liz will be at her son and his family for long time or at Regis. I'm not talking about a few hours of visiting and going home. But for days, weeks, and even a month at time. I tell her she has the most expensive storage unit. See they see so much of each other and sooner or latter there a blow out among someone. But in few days they all apologized and it start all over again. See I go down and see Sawyer family 3 or 4 times a year, and only stay 3 or 4 days. Ends up being one day a month. Bart is so close I see him and his family one day a month. I believe in old saying "Company smell like fish after 3 days" and after that one will get on each other nerves.  We have what I would call healthy relationship with my adult son and their family.

Start to keep track of what I eat with Fitday, again. It plain I need to be more consistent. 

The heat can put damper on things. Our home don't have central air condition and only part of our home is being cooled. Plus the heat from work pretty much zap me. Anyhow it three in the afternoon and it 92.1(33.1) outside. But there things I can do in living room area or basement. I like being productive.

Coffee is on and stay safe


12 comments:

  1. Those were interesting answers to those comments. I sure hope some cooler temps show up for you soon, it has really been way too hot everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to be able to visit family, but yes, once they're grown, they can get on your nerves if you visit too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try to find a cool place at home and get comfortable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad to hear about Liz. I know someone used to cut himself, has scars all up and down his arms, but he doesn't do that anymore and stopped drinking too. He wants to be better and sees a medical doctor, a psychiatrist and a psychologist on a regular basis. I wish Liz could be the same and get better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear it's unusually hot in many parts of the United States. Hope it's manageable in your area. Here in Bengaluru, it's very windy and therefore a bit cold occasionally.
    Take care,
    Pradeep

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our weather is now cooler after 2 days of heavy downpour. Looks like it will rain later in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...we have demolition derbies, they sure are dumb!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Speaking of the heat wave. I recall just a few months ago,no you, but lotta folks making fun of Texas and the "Polar Vortex" big freeze and how we had all sorts of problems here.(we don't have snow plows here-never need them historically).
    You talking about 92 degrees makes me think "92 and it's mid july....cool summer temps".
    Everything is relative.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you get a little respite from the heat soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poor Liz, depression has to be watched. Thanks for featuring my comment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can’t handle extremes of any weather it affects my chronic illness’s
    I do hope you get some relief from the weather
    Lemon curd, or lemon butter as it’s sometimes called is easy to make. I followed a you tube. It’s sweet give it a go once your weather cools a bit. Stay safe

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...