Friday, July 02, 2021

Today Is Friday July 2 2021, This Is What Happen

 Gee today is our wedding anniversay, we were married in year of 1988 and live together five years before. Yes I was expecting when I got married so I will say hubby and I been together for 37 years.

Yesterday Law of gravity did a post called 13 BLOGS and also did post in a DIARY STYLE. Confession time....I like journaling a lot better compare to doing a diary. More freedom. Yesterday as I was in Sandpoint I forgot to mench there painted fire hydrated. So I will be doing my own thing when it come to my blog. But not saying I will do a diary style entry.

Short day with Regis, just a little light house chores, bank and food for the weekend. Than over to Liz and she been in the same outfit. So I told her in gentle voice she need to have different clothes on before the weekend. And she said she would have different outfit on before I return on Monday. Her son that died in November 2021, had a breathalyer and we both did. I blew O.O and she blew a 0.17 and most state a 0.8 is considered drunk, here in United States. 

As a person leaving Bonners Ferry heading south, there a sort of big sign. "The election was rigged-Number 45 is still my president" I will try to get photo. 

When I came home I pass a fire truck and thought one of my cousin, once again burn her home again. If it was it would of been third time. The last time the fire department couildn't fighth it because of the bullets was going off and they had gas stored in side of their home. With a wood stove. Some people keep doing the same thing over and over and hope for a different result. It sign of insanity. Well it wasn't a farmer was bailing hay and the baler caught on fire, I understand a short in wiring cause it. Actual the fire real never went all that far. Fast acting of the fire department, and he got the baler discountied from the tractor. 

With this heat and now it in the 90's (32) and still it pretty much zap a person energy. I haven't done any exersises or walking. Well it mean I need to get up a little earlier. So I can complete my work out. My salt intake is up  bit. Starting to swell.

I just got text from local over eaters anoymous and there starting up, Monday will be my first meeting in person

I hear Warren Buffet RULE OF 5/25 can be used in everyday life. I can see how this would work. Make list 25 things you want to complete or accomplish and work five and I bet part of other 20 will fall into place.

Coffee is on and stay safe


17 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary from all of us. Hey, let us know if 5/15 works out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...some crazy folks live in your area!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tom said it best---crazy people there where you live, from the multiple house fire relatives to the farmer with discount baler that caught fire to whacko who bought that billboard posting......I could tell my tales from this hood too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear about a fire, but glad it wasn't someone's home. Try to find out where you are eating too much salt and cut that from your diet for a while. Even just walking around the outside of your house a couple of times morning and night will help.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you Happy Anniversary. Good to know that no house is damaged and no one is hurt in the fire.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish you both a Happy Anniversary!
    Regarding exercise, one way is to incorporate it our daily routine. A bit of extra walking around in the house or a bit of stretching once in a while helps.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If it works for Warren Buffett…

    Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I´m sadly with Tom, oh, boy...

    ReplyDelete
  11. That story about the fire at your cousin's house is amazing, and scary.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Try and stay cool. Maybe iced tea instead of coffee?

    ReplyDelete
  13. At least you have summer temperatures, while we here are freezing ! Had to put the heating on in the bathroom !
    Here for alcohol control the limit is 0.5 % and they talk about 0,0 ! I don'tcare I only drink alcohol free beer or wine. Fortunately there is more and more on alcohol free drinks on the market !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Was interesting reading about your cousin/fire, I can see another reason why you would dislike guns, I can't imagine bullets going off and catching gas alight something are happy little gun free country would never know of! We have torrential rain here this morning making everything look quite beautiful although we are hoping for some heat in a week or so - I bet you've had enough of heat. Good luck with your Overeaters club :) Betty

    ReplyDelete
  15. Belated congrats on your 37th wedding anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy anniversary. Some people are just not with it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Anniversary belated! Here's to 38 more!! :D

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...