Friday, July 09, 2021

Today Is Friday July 9 2021, This Is What Happen

 I thought I could do more, but working slightly over a 30 hour work week. I'm pretty much beat, well I do a little bit here and there. The heat doesn't help. Week from today, we might get down to 87 degrees. 

When I was driving home someone had bunch of Trump related items for sale. Clueless anything about who selling this crap. 

The other day Regis and I stop in at Restorium to visit LaWalla, she was in hospital and rehab for a little over a year. Now she in the Restorium. It use to be classify as board house at one time. Usually in winter a person would rent a room, and which included bath, meals, community room or some might say living room. And dinning room. Now it more of assisted living. Plus there short on staff and last I heard the pay rate is $11 an hour. 

LaWalla is pretty bang up. I guess during a storm LaWalla feel and couldn't get up and as the wind was burning and tree branches was falling on her. Some one later in the day found her. Try to convince her to go to the emergency room, and she refuse. So in week she ended up in the emergency room, found out her leg, hip, shoulder, and neck was broke. All on the right side. Her hands shook and she couldn't put her hair in a pony tail and I did a PEPPLE STYLE and her legs are twisted up. She waiting for her electrical wheel chair. 

So the conversation of Covid came up, LaWalla is one those who antivax, and who isn't a Trump fan. I told her I got my shot. I know it would take quite a bit of talking for me to convince her to get any type of vaccine. She doesn't even do her tetanus shot. Well to find out quite few of the staff haven't got there shot and plan not to. Our area still under 25%. Those who haven't got a vaccine I heard 70% no way, no how will get the shot. So what the other 30% haven't gotten there shot, I would guess there still on fence.

As many of you know I plan to retire some time in 2023. But I told my hubby if something happen to Liz or Regis with our vaccine rate being so low. I doubt I would even go look for job. He doesn't blame me. So when I have a no sympathy for those who choose not to get there shot, and they get what they deserve. When I think like that I feel guilty. Knowing some aren't Trump supporter and still choose not get shot. I have friends and relatives who haven't and I doubt they will get the shot. I wonder if my youngest son got his shot. But why worry nothing I can do about it. 

Clean behind Liz couch and laundered up Regis blanket. 

My eating habits during my working hours, needs work on. I'm pretty sure I will join OA and they want us to come up with eating plan, Since like acholic one doesn't need to fuel or feed the body. No real creative work either.

Coffee is on and stay safe 

12 comments:

  1. I'm just happy we both got the Covid vaccine, and I'd do it again too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The heat always makes me more tired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time vaccines come up around here, it's to say that everyone in the conversation has had their shots. We've reached 70% of the population has had at least one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:32 PM

    It is hardly surprising the care place is short staffed if it is only paying $11 an hour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what I notice and seen most places around here looking for employees, pays between $10 and $15 and hour.

      Delete
  5. I'm sorry to hear so many are still refusing the shot. Some in Australia are refusing too. Not me. I believe vaccination is the right way and have had my first shot. Second shot is booked.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...life can sometimes be like trying to to fit 10 pounds of potatoes in a 5 pound sack!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don’t understand vaccine hesitancy at all. Sad really!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the rate here in my county is under 50%. I don't understand it either with all these other countries like South Africa, having terrible outbreaks of the Delta variant. They'd probably jump at the chance for free vaccines. But now I hear the Phizer one may not be so protective afterall, from the Delta variant. So....I hope for good luck and not to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just had my first vaccine shot on Monday and hubby was 2 days later. We will be going for the 2nd dose end of this month. The vaccine is slowing picking up. Finally, this afternoon we had a heavy downpour after some very hot days. We won't be needing to on the air con today to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heat always makes me more tired.
    Here in the UK our vaccination programme seems to be going well.
    Take care.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. We’re over 70% in NY.

    Parts of the world would gladly accept the vaccine those idiots are refusing

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 24, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I give this door up to two years. Murphy and I so, called, put a band-aid on it. It is an off-size door between a linen and an interior d...