Thursday, July 01, 2021

Today Is Thursday July 1 2021, This Is What Happen

 I have always wonder the difference from diary and journal. The key part of journal versus diary is that diary is one page and usually kept to daily happenings. But journal one can do prompt as I did YESTERDAY and can reflect about future or in past. Although I would say it would be alright to reflect about your day, as one writes in there diary. So I'm going give a diary style of day.

Dear Whom

It didn't cool down much during the night, Right before I went to work the temp read 82.2 (27.8) that was about 8:30 in morning. Found out that Regis slept out on the back porch. Had to hurt. Laid a comfort on the cement. Look uncomfortable. Suggest to take out the couch cushion. Regis is arrogant and listen pretty much as teenager. We call him the "Prince" 

We went to bank and he get his small check on the first of each month. Unless it falls on holiday or weekend. So he left $20 in the bank. And we stop at power company and he went and paid his power. Not sure how much it is. Anyhow it non of my business.

Than off to Sandpoint. He had 11AM to get his HF nerve stimultor adjusted. His romote was having issues and recieve a new one. Than we went to library. As our local library is still close and the one in Sandpoint has a larger selection. Regis got his 6 dvd his main genre is horror. I guess my genre would be documentary. I didn't get any dvd this time. Liz has two of mind that I checked out library. I did get a book. LEWIS & CLARK JOURNAL2. I also check and seen which journal or diaries they had before the 1500's which would be Leonard Da Vinci and the want I actual like to read Margery Kempe diary and or journal. Well I went up stairs in library and that where they keep their magaizine. I like to scripe to an art magaizne. I only saw 2 art magazine. One was a watercolor art, and it wasn't a fit. The reason it wasn't a fir. I want more deverse in art field. But I took note of art magazine called WHERE WOMAN CREATE.

So I took Regis out for Mexican lunch. Our bill came to just under $25 and that include a tip. Idaho pays there tip work under $7.25 and hour, which is our federal minumun wage. Than we went to Walmart across the street. I got five items, not going bore you but cheapest item I got was hearshy candy bar at .88 cent. and most expensive was a mouth guard for $14.47. 

Than we came home, stop in Super One in Bonners Ferry. Regis want to pick up a few items and his subbozin and once again his insurance company won't cover the strips. So the only thing they will cover is pill form and he says there "Nasty Tasting" So I called and left a message directly with the doctor who handle his pain medication. As he was shopping I sat in the deli area and start to read my book

I need to get my medication in there container, and catch up on my paper work done. When I came in from work it was 97.2 (36.2) 

Coffee is on and stay safe

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

14 comments:

  1. It sure isn't easy keeping cool these days. Regis was sure keeping you busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I just don't take the time to write things down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure am glad I stopped by to have coffee with you. Thanks so much for visiting me today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand now why people want the minimum wage to be higher! It's too low federally, and then to be less for tip workers is a crime. In Oregon tip workers make the same as anyone else. Our minimum is 12.75, 12.00 in non-urban counties, and 14.00 in Portland. But, right now nearly everywhere has signs posted offering more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As far as I know, the difference between a diary and a journal is privacy. A Diary is someplace where you write your hopes and dreams, your wishes, if you are a teenager you write which boy you have a crush on, stuff like that, and you keep it private, just for yourself. A journal is where you write stuff you are doing, places you are going, things that someone in the future might like to study and learn from, like keeping a Travel Journal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have tried many times writing on diaries. After a few entries, I will lose interested. So I gave up, no more diaries. Take care and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are used to the heat in Texas. Stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. In Australia we don't tip... we don't have to. There is a minimum wage which is a real minimum wage for everyone (about $20 AUD per hour). And when we shop tax is included in the shelf price. It's so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Regis had to feel desperate to sleep on the porch like that. The heat during the day is bad enough but when it doesn’t cool at night, it is oppressive.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning....on the deck with coffee, three furs (animals), laptop, listening to the birds sing. 72 degrees right now in Nashville Tn with a high of 84. Temps are suppose to stay down for our Holiday weekend. YAY, cause I so don't like feeling like I am melting. Sounds like you had a really busy day in helping out Regis. I noticed your other blogs names...I like that! Thanks for stopping by the blog via Liz's blog. Welcome back anytime. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice diary entry.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Weeee, you´re up to a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had no idea what the difference between a journal and a diary was.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...