Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Today Is Wednesday June 23 2021, This Is What Happen

 Not sure if I will blog in morning before I leave. If I don I think just, go more into dept on a comment. My flight leave in afternoon. 


So for today I'm doing a writing prompt. I'm.tackliing number 19

  1. Who is your hero, and why do you look up to them so much?

 I don't have one persay. There many people I have admire and other not so much. There a few things I think makes hero. Main one if they live and practice the golden rule. Although I like my hero, to recgonize and grow from the human falacy so they become better person and slowly the world will be better place. Some time my hero are characters in stories. If someone had to over come something. Currently I'm reading John Cheeves journals, and he was heavy alcholic and had other issues. Although I'm little over half way though the book. He became part of AA and was willing to sponsor others. To help them a long. Saddly he died of cancer and understand his daughter also wrote BOOKS and one of her books was HELLO MY NAME IS BILL Now for the non hero type I'm glad there not many in world. The bullies and our President Trump is no hero to me. 

I'm going with RIVER and her comment. What about when you are bored sort out one tote bag of your fabrics instead of eating and when you are stressed, the same, sort out one bag or clear out one drawer or anything else that needs to be done that you didn't find time for the previous week. I read a lot of fiction books so I am never bored and when I am deep in a book, I forget to eat, so that helps. 

I shouldn't be bored. There plenty to do. I could make a list of things that need to be done. But sometime when get off work I want to rest and graze though the fridge. Although I'm getting better of handling boredom and knowing my personal triggers of when I'm bored, also what cause them. Sometime my job can be pretty boring. It get frustating when you see a person. Do the same thing over and over and excepting a different result. I guess that call sign of insanity. That one reason I'm not going to make it to full age of retirement. I will be taking cut in my social security, but I want a life. That I can do things as I want to. I know people who worked til seventy plus and there all banged up and have a great retirement and can't really do much of anything. I would find sitting about staring into the blue yonder would be boring as hell.

Coffee is on and stay safe


12 comments:

  1. I've never been fond of the hero question. It presupposes that one is looking to another as a role model. Which is good, or it can be. It's a hard question to answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have one person, either. It's a hard thing to decide. We are all human, and have good qualities and bad. Right now, health care workers who fought COVID in the early days, and those active in encouraging people to get vaccinated, are my heroes. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...our two youngest granddaughter, 8 and 10 are spending the night with us. For Father's Day they each wrote about why their dad is special, they both did an amazing job. Have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are heroes all around us each and ever day and we might not even know they are there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is always something to do at this house too. No reason to eat from boredom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, that hero question…

    ReplyDelete
  7. I admire people like the scientists who develop these miracle vaccines.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with Christine, on the scientists who create vaccines and other amazing things. And the silent heroes, like I don't know how single moms do it. They work, take care of kids, juggle after school activities, take care of the house, prepare meals. Who are they? Superwomen and sometimes super men.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't have a single hero, but I do admire scientists who find solutions for things, like creating many of the vaccines we now have for serious illnesses.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many heroes Dora, and thank heavens for them. Have a safe and happy trip ✨

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't have a special hero but I like to think of all the heroes who go unnoticed, unmentioned, quietly doing their heroic, selfless deeds.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a great reason to admire a hero - they strive to be a better person and hence make the world a better place.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 17, 2024: This Is What Happened

There was very little going on today. I went to the library to get a printout. We don't own a printer, and I'm afraid I would have ...