Thursday, June 24, 2021

Today Is Thursday June 24 2021, This Is What Happen

 All pack and ready to go down to see my son and his family in Medford Oregon. I will leave here in about and hour and half. My first part flight leaves at 2:20 and the entire trip will be about 10 hours. Most of it will be sitting in an airport. So my book I been reading, Journal of John Cheeves. Then anthor book, Journal of Fridia Kahlo. 

Yesterday I ask about Hero. And yes we have a lot of hero. Who isn't recognize. They do daily things who keep our world a better place for all of us. 

Not going to any place cooler, looks like Medford also will be in the triple diget, like here in North Idaho 

Coffee is on and stay safe

17 comments:

  1. ...waiting is the worst part of travelling for me. Have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip and have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your trip. Your book sounds fascinating

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your trip and have a great time.
    Good idea to take a book.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your trip goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got some interesting books to read!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like flying, but hate the sitting around in airports part. at least you have books to read. I had my kindle last time. Hope you have a great visit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't like flying because I hate the waiting. Have a wonderful time with your son and family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a safe flight Dora, keep cool 💙

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why is it taking 10 hours??? My flights to Michigan only take 5. That's weird. I hope you have a great time. I saw the heat for there too. Sadly, it will not be cooler. It may even be hotter. Geesh. Find a pool or a lake just in case! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a long wait. But you have interesting books.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, you're changed your colours and layout. Looks very fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope your travels went well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...