Wednesday, June 02, 2021

Today Is Wednesday June 2 2021, This Is What happen.

 I will just post my prompt from JOURNAL BUDDIES But will get chance to post any other news real don't know.  I would guess most people aren't thinking about CHRISTMAS 

I end up with number 38 The funnist Christmas Joke I ever heard. The sad thing I honestly can't come up with any Christmas joke, or holiday jokes. Christmas it depends were we spend it at. When my Grandparents was live we would go to one of my Aunts and Uncles place for the holiday. It was roatated from my Grandparents children, They had 12 and raise 10. But my Uncle Buck never married. Then there my Aunt Alice who was killed a year before I was born. So I actual remember being at 8 of there homes. With large extend family they was plenty of laughter and teasing each other. But there were times my parents couldn't make the trip. Because of snow, slick road, or my dad work schedule. The fright train ran 24 hours 7 days a week. So then our Christmas was pretty quite. I can recall Christmas with my mom and I. Then for while my Grandps my dad lived with us. One Christmas we couldn't travel to see all my cousin up in North Idaho. And of course Santa arrived the night before and toys under tree. I don't remember doing this but I been told. I looked at my parents and ask how come Santa and you have same wrapping paper and hand writting. From then on Our neighbor Alma Gibson, who called Grandma Gibson. She wrote out Santa tags.

Over heard of conversation standing in line at local thrift store..Was in a thrift store hearing two ladies talk about government giving anther stimulus. Ok I don't know if true or not. But then they were saying people don't want to work. As I see the job isn't be filled pays under $15 an hour. Clueless what day care cost, but my guess that would be a factor. Then they were saying Covid is a way for government to control us. Well I lost one relative because of covid. I have some not so nice thought toward the covid denier and far right wing.

Well today Quenella and I went over to Georgia square and had little treat. I took diary pill and had 4 oz serving of gelto. My weekly hit of sweets. But in conversation I mention that last time I knew on 21.8 percent of our county been fully vaccinated. I'm guess it will slowly might get up to 25% before the variance comes about this fall and winter. My spiritual path teaches me "Harm None" which includes thought and those who I make no connection with or very little. This what I said to Qunella...Confession time...I know it wrong but who going to get smack with the variance is what I called Hitlerits and karma is giving there justice do. I try not to realyl wish anyone harm. But these type I have to work on being and act civil toward them. And ask Karma forgiveness. Quenella agree with me and had slight grin and shock my hand. Well arround here there quite a few saying mask is same as the yellow star of during Nazi Europe. Well I have all sort of fabric colors and design in mask. But they forget Nazi had all sorts of CAMP BADGE for those who didn't see eye to eye. Well back then I would of been handed a red badge, although I think it now it would be a blue badge today.

Had a filling redone.

Coffee is on and stay safe




13 comments:

  1. Hope all is well Dora. I have been way laid in blogging.

    I don't know about another stimulus... I think Biden is ready to move on...but I agree with you on the Covid. I know to many that had it or passed away...so I would like to know how the non believers would explain that to me? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a bit confused with Warm None, but worked out you meant Harm None. I wish Covid would die out instead of mutating and spreading more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:44 AM

    Smart children never question that Santa exists, even after they realise he doesn't. The gifts keep coming. I thought the vaccination figure was higher and I've just checked and your is 41% fully vaccinated. That is a very good effort and there must be many who have had their first shot but aren't fully vaccinated yet. Our figure is low.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The state of Idaho could well be at 41%. But our county isn't even close to that number.

      Delete
  4. I got my first vaccine. One more to go, then wait 2 weeks and I'm done. I'll still wear a mask when I feel it's warranted because I still want to be respectful of others. - I heard about the mask comparison and it makes me want to vomit. Over 6 million people were murdered at the hands of the deranged Nazis not some random virus. There is no comparison.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the thing with people Dora, you can never rely on them to do the right thing ✨

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are finally getting more vaccines in Canada, no hesitancy here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Over 50% of New York is fully vaccinated. We were the epicenter when the pandemic started, and people don't forget how that felt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah I saw some states are passing bills now limiting any power of a governor or public health to fight pandemics with many tools. Great. Good luck with Ammon Bundy running for your governor there but maybe it will keep him out of Oregon Wildlife refuges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I gave up trying to understand how people can believe some of the conspiracy theories that are out there. Good luck to them is all I can say.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you see that woman who came out with a star patch over the whole vaccination thing? She got cancelled pretty hard. Sadly, those that are doing the comparisons have sorely missed the point.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do have fond memories of traveling to family members houses on Christmas Eve, we made the rounds and then on Christmas everyone got together for Christmas dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, My name is White am from USA .....  and I am very happy for posting on this blog on how a great spell caster helped me bring back the love of my life. I know there are lots of women like me out there who have done so much just to have back their Husband, I am here to tell you all to search no further because the answer is right here. I sincerely believe if there are up to five spell casters like DOCTOR WTAHA this world would be a better place, I contacted  him and shared my problems to him and he gave me the terms and conditions, which I obeyed, it only took 3 days for my husband to come back home begging for my forgiveness. To cut the long story short. I am now living happily with my husband. Thanks to Dr TWAHA . Contact him now on email: drlregbeyen10000@gmail.com . Or reach him on what's app +2349038518881 or  call him  . He can save your marriage or relationships too.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...