Tuesday, June 01, 2021

Today Is Tuesday June 1 2021, This Is What Happen


 I came up with quite a few words I could use for be better mental and physical that started with letter "E" well I'm going with evaluate. I believe most be our the harshes critics of your self. Question time...Why do we judge our self harsher then someone else.

I end up going down to ball park on Saturday and taking a walk there. I heard that some walking trails was going in. I saw no sign of any trails. But I didn't get down to river either and possible it will down by river. So I got a some photo of my walk. and I will post them as I write about my well being. There were lot of birds, and I got photo of this black bird, and it was flicking it tail.  I might try to crop it and see if I can a bigger photo of bird.

I don't have time to evalute every little detail of my self. But not even on dail bases I go though a fine tooth comb. The other day I had cherries and looked up nutritional value of cherries, and I was suprise how much potassium it had in them.



Three positive things I did for my well being.

1. Did fitday everyday last week, might not been consistant in each area.

2. My weight number was lower

3. Had more nutritional value than not, in my foods

Three negative thing I did for my well being

1. My aveage calorie intake was over by 90. I like to keep my daily aveage between 1600 and 1800 calories.

2. Haven't copied and paste in my blog into fitday

3. Still under as my daily water intake. All though I'm drinking.


One thing I need to learn is about good and bad fats. I honestly don't know the difference between Satuated, polyunsatuted, and monunsatuted fats. The highest fat intake for me is monunsatuted fats, and lease is polyunsatuted. I learn before I go to bed and shut down all the electronics and such. read half to an hour. I just finished up Journals by Kurt Cobain, and I'm going to start reading the Journals of John Cheever.

Hubby had his yearly check up and all is good.

We been having a heat wave and I went to work early, and didn't get chance to get a real walk in.


Although I add a few steps in as I took out trash. 



12 comments:

  1. I limit the fats in my diet by cutting off the fat on meat, using only real butter for sandwiches and olive oil for cooking. For making things like hot chips, which I do very rarely, I'll use sunflower oil. NEVER blended vegetable oils and NEVER margarines as they are made by solidifying oils which adds to the trans fats in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I eat butter at weekends and none in the week. I am vegetarian, have to watch fat intake as dairy can take up too much of my diet. We are having a small heatwave in the UK but probably not much compared to your part of the World, it's too hot to work as my room has glass sides and plastic roof so I open doors and windows and yesterday had to wear sunglasses at my computer ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...perhaps we are looking for perfection in an imperfect world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm on WW so I just eat everything - in moderation of course. I do have a food/water/exercise app that I'm fairly diligent with. - I am so not looking forward to these triple digits heading to us here in the valley... Can it just be fall now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you are doing pretty well Dora.. isn't it amazing how hard it is to do something as simple as drinking enough water, I'm the same, I keep meaning to but never do! Maybe it'll get easier for you to up your water as it gets hotter in summer ✨

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:23 AM

    I don't understand fat either. Is poly unsaturated fat better than saturated fat? I don't have a clue. Anything juicy about Kurt Cobain?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Didnt know cherries were a source of potassium.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cherries sound wonderful right now

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sounds like you are doing pretty darn good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have started to eat avocados regularly, a good fat which we quite like now. It reduces the need for mayonnaise which was a good thing for us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like it was a nice walk.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, My name is White am from USA .....  and I am very happy for posting on this blog on how a great spell caster helped me bring back the love of my life. I know there are lots of women like me out there who have done so much just to have back their Husband, I am here to tell you all to search no further because the answer is right here. I sincerely believe if there are up to five spell casters like DOCTOR WTAHA this world would be a better place, I contacted  him and shared my problems to him and he gave me the terms and conditions, which I obeyed, it only took 3 days for my husband to come back home begging for my forgiveness. To cut the long story short. I am now living happily with my husband. Thanks to Dr TWAHA . Contact him now on email: drlregbeyen10000@gmail.com . Or reach him on what's app +2349038518881 or  call him  . He can save your marriage or relationships too.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...