Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Today Is Wednesday June 16 2021, This Is What Happen

 

I been enjoying doing some of these prompts to get me blogging. Here in a LINK I'm doing number 29 what is my favortive month and why.

Living in Northweast I really don't have a fav month. I believe if I lived east of the Rocky Mountains or east of the Mississippi River. I might have to say "The non humid months" see I live drier climate. I only been east of the Mississipi river once and wasn't impress with high humidy. But I was impress with there electrical storms. As I age I want to see less snow. But still around Christmas I like to see about 6 inches for a short time and snow can go away. Although I like looking at snow peak mountain tops. But I find it peaceful to watch the tree chance. So in April and May the leaves come out. September and October the leaves start to change colors. Than in October and November leaves peacefully fall to ground

Regis had an old friend stop in for a bit, they grew up on the YAAK in Pine Creek area. It was interesting listen them share stories of the days gone by. 

Coffee is on and stay safe

10 comments:

  1. That's a tough one, I'm not sure what my favorite month is. Maybe September, it starts cooling down after the hot, hot, hot August.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our seasons are opposite and my favourite month is April, when the days are still warm but the nights are finally cooling down for comfortable sleep and there aren't any pollens around to give me hayfever. September is also good, we get a fair bit of rain then but the days are beginning to warm up after our winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to have old friends visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. July and August, I love summer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the warmer months, June to October. Humidity is not pleasant but we don’t have a lot of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Has to be October - Halloween, Autumn leaves and colours in the woods - plenty of my favourite colour, orange :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:23 AM

    You don't write too often about the weather and I am sure many of your world wide readers are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definitely know which is my least favourite month Dora, definitely March! Mainly because it's the last month of summer and by that time we are so over the heat 😊

    ReplyDelete
  9. My perfect climate would be about 70 year round With one HOT week for summber and one Snowy week at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Favorite month... that's hard. Each month has its pros and cons. I don't like heat, so summer's not ideal. But my birthday's in the summer... These questions are hard!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad i...