Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Today Is Tuesday June 29 2021, This Is What Happen

 It hot and yes I got back safely from Oregon. Had a good visit. 

On my way down there I finished my book I was reading of John Cheevers journals, and on when I was down there I read the diary of Fridia Kohler. Been enjoying diary and journal from the past. I briefly looked at ebay and esty for old diaries and journals. Just not ready to pay the price they are asking. I like here the soul of person when they document things, not the exceptional, as I learn in my American history. I think we're letting go. learn a new word documentarian.

It hot here in the northwest, above 100 degree. Which is rare. So glad no real fire and smoke so far in the area.

1. Granddaughter the baby, had colic. Pour thing. No one I know like tummy ache

2. Miss C is in tumbling. That her and daddy thing.

3. Son and wife got garden on side of the house, between side walk and street.

4. Forgot sleep ware, son took me to walmart.

5. Gas over $3.50 gallon there.

Client doing fine. The only thing I need to figure what doctor office called as I was gone. Well Regis said it was Dr Tao, that name don't ring a bell. Plus I took brief look for doctor down in Kootenai county. But it will get figured out.

Usual on Tuesday I post about well being. Weight down. Going to watch finding your roots, with Dr Louis Gate Jr and after I want to listen or watch Adeline Diary from 1930 although the diary of Adeline start in 1929 and you can CLICK HERE to find earlier reading od Adeline diary if desired.

Coffee is on and stay safe


12 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Welcome back! Glad it was a good trip and hope a little restorative. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. I'm happy you made it home safe n' sound. Sounds like you had a nice visit. This heat is ridiculous but like you, I too am thankful we do not have raging fires. I love that show Finding Your Roots and Who Do You Think You Are. I wish it was that easy for us to find our roots. Ancestry should come with a complimentary genealogist or at least a 50% off one for a one time service. Seriously, you know the celebs have all of that stuff laid out for them. I sign up for Ancestry ever now and again but the price just seems to go up but the info stays the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Dora, sounds like a lovely trip. Made me smile when you said you forgot your sleepwear, I've forgotten my toothbrush before but not my jammies 😉

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor baby. Our second granddaughter suffered too. She outgrew it quickly but that time feels like forever when a baby has colic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home I heard it was hot there

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a great visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you had a good time on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you had a good time and got back safe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm surprised your library doesn't have more diaries. But then again, I suppose they aren't all that popular.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous4:04 PM

    Pleased to hear you had a good time with family in spite of the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pleased you had a good trip to see your family.
    Welcome back.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy you had a good trip and also that you got out just in time. Couldn't believe the temps in Oregon and Washington and even where you are. I experienced 112 once (living in Wichita, Kansas) and it was not a fun experience, especially my husband, who had an outdoor groundskeeping job at an apartment complex at the time. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...